Tailoring Cloths (MS/Ebonweave/SW) Not Proccing.

Are tailoring specializations gone? I just checked the "items/things to be removed" thread and did not see tailoring specializations listed.

I tried making MS for someone and only got 1. Up until Monday night I was a Moonshroud tailor. What happened?

Are these specializations gone? Are there no more cloth procs or am I bugged and need to send in a report?

TY in advance.

Especializations in tailoring, leatherworking and blacksmithing are gone. All previous especialization-only recipes are available in the trainers, and the procs in tailoring are no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fushio View Post
    Especializations in tailoring, leatherworking and blacksmithing are gone. All previous especialization-only recipes are available in the trainers, and the procs in tailoring are no more.
    Oh... source??

Source #1: Ask any taylor...nobody is getting 2x1 of the cloths they were specialized.

Source #2: No info on specializations is showed in the profesion tab (others proffesions with specializations like engineering and alchemy show their specializations)

Source #3: You no longer have the option of unlearn a specialization. The npcs in shatrath for tailoring, the leatherworking trainers scattered throughout Azeroth and the blacksmith trainers in Orgrimmar only have goship text for you, and are not labeled as [insert specialization][insert profesion] trainers anymore. They are simply [insert profesion] trainers. Alchemist and engineers can still do it as normal.

Aditional Info:
    Specialization-only recipes for blacksmiths are gone MIA. Trainers do not teach them anymore. You keep the ones you know although.
    Leatherworking ones are avalable in the trainers, and can be learned regardlesss of especialization (my elemental leatherworking rogue has now some recipes from dragonscale leatherworking and tribal leatherworking). They keep bind on pickup and specialization requeriment, but that appear to be a bug with that(My rogue was elemental elemental leatherworker before the patch, but the requeriment shows in red).
    Tailoring specialization exclusive recipes (the BC ones) are sold by the vendors in the tailoring shop in Dalaran (the ones in shatrath does not sell nothing, heck, they even does not acknowledge you as a tailor). The recipes and the gear you make with them are now BOE and do not require specialization to learn or equip, although I think this change is a old one.
    Last edited by fushio; 2010-10-19 at 09:15 PM.