Deleted

T11 - Spec Coloured?

I'm not claiming to be on to some massive discovery here, as anyone with more than 2 brain cells is able to see - The Death Knight Tier 11 Sets are most definitely 'Spec Coloured', Blood(Red/Orange), Frost(Blue) and Unholy(Green). However, I noticed that some of the previous T11 Sets are also 'Spec Coloured'. The Mage has Fire(Red/Orange) Arcane(Purple) and Frost(Blue). The Shaman sets are Resto(Green), Enhancement(Red/Orange(I assume this colour would be for Enh as their Signature Ability is Lava Lash)) and Elemental(Blue) the same result can be drawn from the Warlock sets aswell, however they came with 4 different colours, so perhaps not.

Anyway, what I was getting at is, perhaps Armour will be coloured by your Spec? With 25 Mans and 10 mans having the same loot tables(and thus the same ilevel Tier gear), specializations being locked to 31 points and the game calling you an Unholy Death Knight, Retribution Paladin etc on your character screen, it's think it's possible that the next step could be 'Spec Coloured' Tier Armour.

So anyway, this is just something I noticed when looking at the T11, I'm in not saying this will happen or if it's even possible, but I just wanted to post about it. Would people like this to happen? I most certainly would.

probably not, it's probably more like,

1 color for normal
    1 color for heroic
    1 color for NPCs only
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd honestly like special effects for each spec.

For instance, ele shamans have lighting around their shoulders or something, while resto ones have water flowing around their feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

I agree with you that it's a notable observation, but it doesn't seem to hold true with all classes. What Priest spec is aquamarine colored?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 502 View Post
    probably not, it's probably more like,

1 color for normal
    1 color for heroic
    1 color for NPCs only
    Yes of course, that's the standard we've gotten used to in WoTLK afterall. They always release several colours and end up only using 1/2 of them. I just thought it was an awful coincidence that most of the released colours for each class also match each classes specializations perfectly.

I really hope there's an option. Green DK set looks pretty stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    I agree with you that it's a notable observation, but it doesn't seem to hold true with all classes. What Priest spec is aquamarine colored?
    If they were indeed spec coloured, I suspect there would be a White/Yellow for Disc/Holy (Not sure which would be which here!) and a Black/Purple one for Shadow, so indeed there are no Aquamarine Priests. It's also harder for other classes like Rogues (What colour is a Combat Rogue anyway?). As I said, it was just an observation, something I hope they would implement, but probably wont. It would certainly cut down on the "WE ARE ALL CLOOOOONES" thing people complain about, but only to an extent.

I hope there will also be set colours thats a pretty cool idea in its self

I like the idea, it definitely sounds good, but of course i also like having a specific color to show it is heroic gear instead of normal. Maybe a darker or lighter shade of the color or something idk

I can imagine it would be awkward to see someone's clothes change colors at the start of the dungeon. "Oh great. Now my dress doesn't match my hair. One second guys, gotta go to the Barber shop. Blizzard really needs to release Dual-Hair Cuts."