10+ Year Old Account

Enhance shaman macro question.

Hey all- just a real quick question about if a shaman wanted to cast over an enchanted weapon with a different enchant via macro or any other source for your off-hand while duel wielding. Like casting Rockbiter over Flametongue. I hope you all enjoying the new changes for shaman, I know I am!

#showtooltip
    /use [button:2] Flametongue Weapon
    /use [button:2] 17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /use Windfury Weapon
    /use 16

Is the macro I use for a left click WF right click FT. I think you just want to overwrite without the popup? Offhand to Rockbiter, auto click the popup would be

/use Rockbiter Weapon
    /use 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks man, I really appreciate the help! I'm going to go try this out and tell you how it turns out. Appreciate it!

If it's not quite what you're after let me know what else you need. I wasn't totally sure from your OP.
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah lol it's kind of confusing for myself to explain. All I want to know, basically, is if Rockbiter can be casted over flametongue on your offhand with a macro or something else like a mod or whatever.
    I did try your macro for WF/FR though and it worked. I really like that one now, thank you.

Well the way the macro works is that it has a line for casting the buff, a line for choosing which weapon to target with the buff, and it has a line for killing the "Are you sure you want to overwrite" box. So I think it should work for what you are after.