Shadow Priest Threat Problems

So I can't help but notice raiding as shadow that our threat has gone through the roof. I pretty much have to work fade into my rotation with Glyph of Fade glyphed (major glyph tree) just to stay alive. Having fade as a temporary threat dump just isn't going to cut it anymore. With our Shadowy Apparitions spawning off of Shadow Word: Pain ticks on multiple targets at once, we cannot stop our dps once its going. Something needs to change (for example, remove threat from Shadowy Apparitions as a remedy).

Anyone else having the same problems?

They were having a problem with the threat from the backlash damage of SWD. They have acknowledged it and are fixing it. (Though damage is down now too, and SWD hits for almost nothing when the boss isn't under 20%.) =/

I will burn your soul.

I saw the high threat warning a few times yesterday, and also accidently over aggro'ed once.

However, when started to really pay attention to omen (never had to before, never did any threat) it wasn't much of a problem. Start our with fade, before I start, use it as soon as I could again, and then after that only when some event required me to, like on first boss in ICC, I use it right before bone storm ends, I was able to keep me under tanks that way.

However trash is now a dead end, cba to use fade all the time, so I pop it before I start and when I get aggro ^^ either the tanks get aggro on the adds again, or some unlucky warlock or hunter might die
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Threat should be a thing you have to take care of (like it was in vanilla and BC) and you will have to use some -threat abilities, but ATM it is a little too high for SPriests.

Like Chrus said: Try to watch Omen (or any other threat meter) and live with your aggro. It is a thing you have to learn it if you didnt play in vanilla or BC.

It's all about paying attention. With how much dps you'll make up at the end of a boss fight, taking the first few seconds a little easy won't hurt your DPS all that much.