Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Tier 11 Death Knight, 4.0.3 Removed Items, MLG DC

Tier 11 Models - Death Knight
    The Tier 11 model for the Death Knight is now available.

Mounts and Items Removed in 4.0.3
    Originally Posted by Lylirra (Blue Tracker)
    As stated in the Under Dev page (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/), patch 4.0.3 brings about The Shattering, a cataclysmic event that will forever change the face of Azeroth. As we prepare to raise the level cap and introduce two new races with the Cataclysm expansion, it's important to keep in mind that the game world is going through tremendous changes that will affect the availability of certain rare mounts and items.

Swift Zulian Tiger
    Zul'Gurub is changing from a raid to a leveling zone in 4.0.3, and this mount will no longer be obtainable.

Swift Razzashi Raptor
    This mount will also no longer be obtainable after the change to Zul'Gurub.

Razzashi Hatchling
    With the change to Zul'Gurub this non-combat pet will no longer be obtainable.

Tome of Polymorph: Turtle Mage
    This tome will continue to be available through other means.

Crusader's White/Black Warhorse and Swift Alliance Steed/Swift Horde Wolf
    As the attempt-based tribute system is being removed from Heroic Trial of the Crusader, the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest will no longer spawn, and these mounts will no longer be obtainable

Reins of the Blue Drake
    This mount will once again be available from defeating 10-player Malygos without needing to use the Dungeon Finder. The Reins of the Azure Drake will only be available on 25-player Malygos.

Mimiron's Head
    This mount will change to be a very low drop chance when defeating 25-player Yogg'Saron with no Keepers assisting you

Invincible
    This mount will change to be a very low drop chance when defeating Heroic 25-player Lich King

Although we have no current plans to introduce new ways to obtain the Zul'Gurub mounts, pets, and the tribute mounts, they may return should we find a place where they fit in the future.

TiVo Alert: Cataclysm TV Spot Debuts 10/17
    Now I guess that explains why the files are encrypted.
    Originally Posted by Lylirra (Blue Tracker)

This Sunday, during the Dallas Cowboys versus Minnesota Vikings NFL game on Fox (starts at 4:15 PM EDT, 1:15 PM PDT), we are debuting a new television commercial for World of Warcraft's upcoming expansion. The commercial will feature the first look at cinematic footage from Cataclysm, so tune in to an exciting game this Sunday and catch the new commercial!

MLG DC is coming this Friday!
    Originally Posted by Daxarri (Blue Tracker)
    Major League Gaming's tournament series continues as MLG Washington DC 2010 fires things up this Friday, October 15th, starting at 5:00 PM EST.

For World of Warcraft arena, top teams will be fighting for their places in the upcoming MLG National Championships. This is the final event of the season, and will determine where these teams are seeded at the MLG National Championships.

On the StarCraft II front, 64 of the best players, including luminaries like MLG Raleigh's champion HuK, as well as IdrA, White-Ra, TLO and iNControl, will compete for $7500 in cash prizes as well as MLG Rank Points to determine their placement in the National Championships taking place in Dallas next month.

You can catch it all streamed live at (http://www.mlgpro.com), including both standard def and HD options. If you live in the area, this would also be a great time to pick up passes for MLG Dallas (http://www.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=143), happening on Nov 5th - 7th. The National Championship event is the culmination of the MLG 2010 season for StarCraft II, with $17,500 in prizes on the line.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    hahaha dk set looks like hell clown rofl

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    DK Tier 11 is by far the coolest looking set yet.

Oh look, an excuse to watch football. How're the Vikings doing this season? Is Moss sticking around or was that just a one-week thing?

edit: also, kinda surprised about the Razzashi Hatchling pet.... I figured that there'd be other raptors put into the leveling area that lowbies could kill, and they'd have the low droprate chance of the pet. But removal altogether? Makes me glad I managed to get a hold of the one I got.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2010-10-15 at 07:19 AM.

Oh god i'm glad i got the Zulian Tiger already.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't tell me they are STILL keeping the stupid Rusted/Ironbound drakes, along with the ICC ones (I forget the names). Unless I missed it in another post, these need to be removed.

Very nice looking set. The Helm looks a little weird, but you can always turn that off.

And MrKnubbles, the Mage set beats this one, hands down.

These new tier sets look awesome! Except maybe the warlock one :x

Makes sense to change the droprate. Will be like the Ashes of Alar then.

Otherwise we would see every noob and his mother with mimirons head etc.

Bah wtf is that? That gear looks lol.

Cool, this confirms that we'll get to see the Cataclysm Cinematic at Blizzcon when they're ready to show parts of it on National TV!

And 2 days ago the zulian tiger drops and the friend i got (since i had the raptor) to get him the raptor needs him...T_T

Deleted
    Our server hasn't even had Invincible yet. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn it Blizzard. >.< Argh, I really hope they do bring back the Tiger at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Tiger yesterday. Just in time

Deleted
    So, about the only interesting thing at Blizzcon, the first look at Cataclysm's cinematic, is being aired before Blizzcon. Why the hell am I going?

I like most of the t11 DK set... not too keen on the scarf thing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    So, about the only interesting thing at Blizzcon, the first look at Cataclysm's cinematic, is being aired before Blizzcon. Why the hell am I going?
    A "The commercial will feature the first look at cinematic footage from Cataclysm" isn't the whole Cinematic now, is it?

15+ Year Old Account
    DK Tier looks just tooo nice, too bad i rly hate DKs (playstyle)

Gief beter Warrior Tier