Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Confirmed on EU-Defias Brotherhood too. Did it today with only me as a paladin in group/instance. Didn't screenshot though.
    He's just standing there, trash in his room is gone and trash between him and Ikiss also.

Blizzard Gm confirms he is farmable once a day without a druid. Please click thumbnail to blow up & read.

does it have to be set on heroic for him to be there? as in heroic only?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowarez View Post
    does it have to be set on heroic for him to be there? as in heroic only?
    Yes it must be et to heroic mode (5-man)

weak means i gota farm to honored on my alts, rouge only one that will be able to farm then,

I've done H Sethekk the last two days and had to summon Anzu. I'm headed there now to see if he's spawned already, but I don't see how anything would have changed. I guess it would be nice to not have to clear the trash or have people beg me to summon him for them.

As I typed this I walked into the instance and the first thing I saw was:
    Hawk Spirit returns to stone.
    Falcon Spirit returns to stone.
    Eagle Spirit returns to stone.

Looks like this is legit.

Deleted
    I went and tried it after reading this post here and it worked, he was there. No mount ofc but I really hope blizzard dont change this.

I went in there in normal by mistake on my first run and thought "The guy was taking the piss!" when I realized it had to be on heroic, went out, set on heroic and there he was in all his glory!
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Confirmed for Earthen Ring, US realm! Fight is unchanged, just no trash to deal with. Good luck getting the drop before 12-7!

I was wondering about that. Yesterday on the forums someone said that the swift flight form quest had been removed, but I hadn't heard anything mentioned about the Raven Lord mount being made unobtainable. I guess that answers that mystery.

Read this forum, decided to see if it was true. And needless to say...

(trying to figure out how to thumbnail)

And I won it, too. :]
    Last edited by Relyk; 2010-10-16 at 12:50 AM. Reason: too big, thumbnailed it

It's definitely true. I ran it on my Paladin and he's there plain as any other boss. No need to do anything. I forgot how much his birds and stuns were a pain in the ass though.