make everyone op for two months till cata

So i hate my warrior just now.
    Lk and halion hc kills dont really matter that much anymore, and tank threat really harshly regulates dps anyway.

So what blizz should do is buffing everyone to the 22k easily sustained dps lvl (with icc buff).
    And habe some people doing 4 k more then others.

Warriors cats and rets dont qq because they cant top charts anymore. Its because they cant beat anyone but the tank with haste pots all cds and heroism.

JUst make everyone slightly op and correct numbers to the right value on lvl 85.

Before arena starts again and raiding is hard again, nobody will ive a sh... .

Thats my two cents.

Countless rets cats and furys get benched, even with the best gear available ingame. Now furys are doing 1 to 1.5k dmg more, which is still 6-7 k less than the could do before.

Please.

I aint even mad anymore, just sad.

Deleted
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Deleted
    Why? Because you still haven't done normal lich king, or what?

Despair.....So delicious.

Deleted
    rets and cats are fine

Warriors get what they deserved after demolishing meters during icc

enha shamans were the worst before and now are even worse, but who cares, they were bad already so if they are on par with warriors is ok.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqq

eangu

no

because i have killed everything in this game, done every boss done all arena ratings

and just dont care i just dont wanna get benched

Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    eangu

no

because i have killed everything in this game, done every boss done all arena ratings

and just dont care i just dont wanna get benched
    If you've done everything in the game why is your guild benching anybody if its just on farm at this point. If you have heroic LK 25 on farm with 30% buff it shouldnt matter what classes you bring, you're not going to hit enrage with 30% buff and all the 277 weapons your little heart has desired for 6 months.

You're being dramatic. If your guild is benching people for farmed bosses I think its time to not raid until Cata, you're not missing much and all the gear is going to be replaced by greens in Hyjal when mastery becomes very OP during the leveling process.

I see you conveniently forgot to have an armory link to your character, that has done everything, everywhere, to everyone, anywhere. Must be a mistake though, because you're obviously very proud of your massive achievements on the internets.
    Fyrn Galore, General a.D.
    President of Aesyr®. The only true Heavy Metal Guild there is.

LOLZ...

We just did a 25 man ICC Last Night... Ret was doing 18k consistently and topping meters most of the time.

Warrior was in the top 4-5 almost all the time.

What's a feral cat? :P Recent hotfixes have nerfed casters and buffed Melee... and last night's raid proved it to our guild.

If you facerolled your way to the top of the meters and expect to smash the same buttons now... all I can say is.. Learn to Play... again. Otherwise the classes are already very close..... and those still a little out will get their numbers passes.

Fury will get buffed dont worry . a blue already stated that.

Im a prot warrior and I actually like how tanking is in this patch than how it was a patch ago, it's actually more challenging, Vengeance is amazing!

What im waiting for is the idiot who put a Free Casting While running talent for fire mages gets that nonsense removed or turn it into a CD like shamans have.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.