The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Elemental 85 gear

I was browsing the justice point gear some time ago and decided i'd buy the cloth, no spirit on it, unlike the mail gear which had spirit on every single piece, but mastery instead, our new favourite secondary stat.

Anyone out there, hopefully someone smarter than me done the math, if it's worth ditching that mail specialzation for the better intimized clothie gear ?

5% int is a lot.

Remember spirit = hit rating for us

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i know, but having spirit on every single piece of gear will surely push us far above the cap.

Spirit will also be the first thing to get chopped with reforging too, which will probably even it all out, so i'd say no it isn't worth it.

Should note i'm no expert, just that blizzard will most likely itemize everything to favor mail as much as possible.

For instance i'm willing to bet that in the case of hit overload, Elemental tier will probably not have much.
    Last edited by Cerabret; 2010-10-15 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah - I'd reforge that spirit off into Mastery or something, personally, rather than wear cloth.

you can reforge the excess spirit too

edit, derp too slow
    Last edited by styks; 2010-10-15 at 01:22 PM.
    "Bring the player, not the shaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    When Blizzard get that dollar sign look in their eyes... anything is possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/omybad/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember you can't remove all of it, only 40 percent, so it's a loss instead of just getting stuff with actualy mastery on it.

Yes but if you see the new tier. it has no hit or spirit on it. just crit/haste... so most likely there will only be spirit on the offset of ele gear. I doubt if you reforge the spirit on only the offset, you will still have excess spirit on your gear. Hit cap is significantly higher than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingsteak View Post
    Remember you can't remove all of it, only 40 percent, so it's a loss instead of just getting stuff with actualy mastery on it.
    No it's most likely not when considering other relavent factors

if you get spirit, you will use it, it's not useless... you can reforge other stuff into mastery instead
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.