Thread: need help!

10+ Year Old Account

need help!

OK MEGA SIGH... after Downloading the 4.0.1 patch since i didnt pre download and it took forever when it was done i turned on my computer and bam computers shits itself and now i am getting a engineer to fix it and if im even more unlucky he might have to do a facotry Reboot wiping the whole computer and everything on it soo... and i think i accidently thru out the Vanilla wow installer disc but i am not sure if i will we need TBC or WOTLK i alrdy have them installed aswell so when i download the Vanilla if i have too will i just need to go to have an existing account or will i actualy have to DL all 3... Please help.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2010-10-15 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just download through your battle.net account.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Just download through your battle.net account.
    ok thx.

As Abstieg has already said - Download the game via your Battle.Net account.
    (Can't believe people doesn't know / think of this feature... Pretty much standard now..)
    Anyway! Go to your Battle.Net, log in, click on WoW, click "Manage Game", then click on the "Download Game Client" button...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

As far as I know the WotLK DVD install disc installs anything it needs from Vanilla or BC too from the WotLK disc. Whenever I have to reinstall WoW I just start with my WotLK disc and everything is fine.

Just download the streaming new download client.
    from battle.net as others suggested