Spirit Beast & Dash

So I was trying out BM last night and noticed that my spirit beast seemed to be lazing his ass around, even when he was supposed to be under the effect of dash. It was like he wasn't even really moving all that fast, just kind of ambling to adds, etc.

It's not disappearing like others have reported; it just seems like it's not working as it should. To test, I manually hit dash, and told him to move to a spot. He kinda sauntered over. Once he got there, I called him back and he zipped back like Dash was actually working. Am I hallucinating?

This is with Arcturis, btw.

I actually noticed this last night with my Loque. He seemed to never be dashing so I opened his spell page and sure enough, dash was on cooldown but he didn't actually seem to be under it's effect at any point. Now that I know it's not just me I'm going to report it, it's clearly bugged.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

I'm getting the same thing with Skoll.

Good to know I'm not drunk and hallucinating then.

This seems to be an issue with ferocity exotics. My core hound and devilsaur both have dash trained but it doesn't show up in their spellbook and don't use it. My spirit beast doesn't have problems though.

Deleted
    Also spiritbeast wont charge

Actually, I just tried with my wolf and I'm getting a similar issue with that, too. Talking to a feral friend of mine, he says he's also been having problems with Dash.

Yup , same with my Gondria