Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Bone's Epic PowerAuras (BEPA)

New 2.0 Version with full Cataclysm Support!

Changelog v2.0

- Fully Supports Cataclysm!
    - Spiritwalker's Grace Timer
    - Unleash Elements cooldown + buff timer
    - Changed stack reminders on Lightning Shield, now only shows 3 boxes at 7,8,9 stacks, no more arrow. Default Blizzard Aura does that job.
    - Trinket procs are set off by default, you can enable it back on.
    - Restoration is set off by default, you can enable it back on.

Quick Note
    By default, Elemental is set to "spec 1" and Resto is set to "spec 2". If you have the opposite, you need to manually go into every aura and change the tickboxes at the very bottom.

Features

Elemental:
    - Flame Shock timer on target
    - Lightning Shield timer and stack count (along with 7-8-9 stack reminders)
    - Lava Burst warning and cooldown timer
    - Secondary spells (Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Thunderstorm) cooldown timers
    - Elemental Mastery, Berserking (troll), Blood Fury (orcs) Hyperspeed Acceleration (engineering) buff duration timers and cooldown timers
    - Bloodlust / Heroism buff duration timer
    - Searing and Fire Elemental Totem Timer
    - Spiritwalker's Grace Timer (New in 2.0)
    - Unleash Elements cooldown + buff timer (New in 2.0)

Restoration: (New in 1.1)
    - Riptide, Nature's Swiftness, Shock CD timers
    - Tidal Waves and Focused Insight buff timers
    - Earth Shield and Water Shield tracker
    - Mana Tide timer

Note: Heroism has a blue alliance-iconish look.
    Note 2: The icon borders seen in the screenshot is CleanIcons - Square. Kudos to the author You have to download it seperately to have the added effect.

Click here to watch the addon in action (version 1.0)
    Click here to watch the LK 25 HC fight with BEPA v1.1

Enjoy!

Download Link
    Last edited by Bonelazy; 2010-12-05 at 12:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude thats an awesome setup, can't wait for the video/download link.

Download is ready!
    Last edited by Bonelazy; 2010-10-15 at 06:25 PM.

Liking it from the screenshot...
    Just a question, don't you have a alternative Download link? that approval can take forever

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 07:57 PM ----------

DL it's ready now

Video is up as well

Deleted
    just a quick question, i got myself a pretty nice POWA setup as it is, however, i really like the icons for duration tracking (insect swarm, moonfire/sunfire in my case). how do you set up the icons with powa?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    oooh

This is exactly what I've been looking for!

Awesome, thanks for putting it together!

EDIT: Ooh.. Do you think you'd be able to export the code for the set? I finally just got my UI the way I want it and am afraid of messing with the WTF folders. D;
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2010-10-15 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    just a quick question, i got myself a pretty nice POWA setup as it is, however, i really like the icons for duration tracking (insect swarm, moonfire/sunfire in my case). how do you set up the icons with powa?
    and by that i mean to have the time remaining show, sorry if that was unclear, i am aware on how to use the icons itself (however, the Clean Icons doesnt seem to work... they stay the same as always for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    oooh

This is exactly what I've been looking for!

Awesome, thanks for putting it together!

EDIT: Ooh.. Do you think you'd be able to export the code for the set? I finally just got my UI the way I want it and am afraid of messing with the WTF folders. D;
    I don't actually know how to do that, but I assure this won't mess up your WTF. Just back it up and try it All it does is add 2x .lua files in 2 seperate directories. You can spot them from my package and add it yourself aswell.

and by that i mean to have the time remaining show, sorry if that was unclear, i am aware on how to use the icons itself (however, the Clean Icons doesnt seem to work... they stay the same as always for me)
    in the timer tab you need to check the duration remaining check box, do not set a duration with the bar as some times it has issues exceeding that duration (problem ive encountered a couple of times). Be sure to enable the timer and you should be good, just position it as needed.

PS: sending you my flame shock duration via PM, just replace "Flame Shock" with your spell name and it should work fine.

Ok so for the CleanIcons, you gotta copy the "Icons" folder inside "Interface", not "AddOns". That's probably your problem.

For the second thing, as far as I understood, you're having problem setting the spell timers to show up.

Let's take "Insect Swarm" into consideration now:
    Create a new aura, then near bottom of the window that opens, there should be a dropdown list saying "Activation by:". Pick "Debuff" there. Then tick "Use own texture", "Cast by me" and "Enemy target" boxes. As for others, it's up to you. Then, go to the "Timer" tab and enable showing the timer. Configure the timer to your liking, and you're set. After this, I advise you to just copy this aura and edit out the spell name and aura location on screen for all your other debuff timers. If you want to add another type of aura, just change "activation by", and you'll figure out the rest easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bloodlust 59 sec duration is win...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Bloodlust 69 sec duration is win...
    That's just a screenshot from the configuration panel of PowerAuras The numbers shuffle randomly there. If you want to have a better look, I advise you to check the video.

And it says 58, not 69

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedead View Post
    I don't actually know how to do that, but I assure this won't mess up your WTF. Just back it up and try it All it does is add 2x .lua files in 2 seperate directories. You can spot them from my package and add it yourself aswell.
    In the main PA window select 1 or more auras and click export. You can then go to something else, like the forums here, and paste in what looks like a bunch of gibberish that someone else can import to get your auras setup.

Quote Originally Posted by evan_s View Post
    In the main PA window select 1 or more auras and click export. You can then go to something else, like the forums here, and paste in what looks like a bunch of gibberish that someone else can import to get your auras setup.
    Does this include the disabled auras as well?

I mean there are like 3-4 auras that I disabled ON PURPOSE (and that should stay disabled, but still there) and I have to know if exporting won't mess with their On/Off status.

Deleted
    thanks a lot bonedead. i already figured out before you sent that pm though, however, you truely inspired me, i will show you my version when im done

wow, exactly what i've been looking for. and great looking icons too

thanks alot for this!

I Love it its Full of win And i see that you use tukUi so i wonder whats your screen ress and whats the name of the dmg meeter plugin for your TukUi?

really good job, made some simple auras myself and was planning to make advanced ones sometime later, but i think im just gonna use yours

Deleted
    Hey Bonedead

Quick question.

can you post the string for the (quote from wowinterface description)

If you have Engineering and wish to make use of Hyperspeed Acceleration timer, you have to type /powa, select "Trinkets and CD" from the left menu. Then, right click on the aura with the ID# 55 (it will say "[55] Action Useable" and have gloves icon). Then, you have to replace "Sanctified Frost Witch's Gauntlets" to whatever your glove's name is (that you have the enchant on). After this, close the powa window and to a /reloadui.
    (or anybody else that got this working, ofcourse)