Thread: Locked.

Locked.

My account was locked because of a hacking attempt.
    I need to recover my account by doing some stuff that requires the secret answer. I don't know my secret answer(yes, I'm stupid)
    I tried writing an email but the part where you require the secret answer stopped me.
    Tried calling Blizzard. They told that servers are too busy and I have to wait. Waited about 20 minutes with no reply.
    Tried writing on WoW's forums but the part where you need to login your B.net account stopped me.

Is there any other way to get my account back?

Call & be patient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you better keep calling Blizzard.

While you wait, perhaps you should get yourself an authenticator?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I had a problem I had better luck emailing them. I sat on hold for hours for a couple of days...it wasn't working. The email got answered pretty quickly...if I remember correctly.

If you are patient enought to hold on the telephone until you get through, the customer services rep will remind you of your secret question so don't worry about not remembering it. Just make sure you know the answer! ;-)

This is what happened to me when I called to get my account back a few months ago - took me a minute or two to remember what the answer was when the lady told me the question I had set :P
    Last edited by CarlingBlackLabel; 2010-10-15 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Authenticator is not avavible where I live and getting an Iphone is not possible...
    And I can't email Blizz because it requires the secret answer that I don't know. If there is another email that doesn't require secret answer, please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakepie View Post
    Authenticator is not avavible where I live and getting an Iphone is not possible...
    And I can't email Blizz because it requires the secret answer that I don't know. If there is another email that doesn't require secret answer, please tell me.
    Check the EJ forums, there's a solution there for people like you who are unable to acquire a physical authenticator.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakepie View Post
    And I can't email Blizz because it requires the secret answer that I don't know.
    Not usre if you mis-understood my post. The customer services rep won't say "what is the answer to your secret question" and expect you to give it. What they do is tell you what your secret question is to refresh your memory and you just answer from that.

The only problem would be if they told you what your question and you didn't remember. That'd be a problem :P
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!