Thread: Scourge Strike

Scourge Strike

It's mine or is Scourge Strike hitting for the half of what was doing it Wednesday and yesterday? I was seeing 12k crits and now max crit I'm seeing it's of 6-7k? I saw on Elitistjerks what sometimes it was hitting for 50% more than it should...

So, was it hotfixed or anything?

Sorry if my english is bad. Thanks

If you're talking about PvP, resilience got a 50% buff

Not, I'm talking about PVE, and of course not ICC buffed.

Then it may be an error, accidentally hot-fixed, I've noticed my SS is hitting pretty weak as well

Thanks, but I had to ask it because I have not seen it for any side.

What addon are you using? Recount splits the damage and shows the phys and shadow portion separately, and Skada just shows the damage ScS does, but without combining them.

With both parts added in, mine is hitting the dummy for about 13.5k.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

You don't have armour penetration any more and you lost several damage multipliers such as blood presence, bone shield and desolation.

I believe that I have said that this happened yesterday, also I think that the motive can be Mik's Scrolling addon, it could merge the physical crit and the shadow portion... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    You don't have armour penetration any more and you lost several damage multipliers such as blood presence, bone shield and desolation.
    And they also buffed the strike itself to compensate for all of that.

They're saying that this is all post-patch, it was hitting hard and now is not, all post-4.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Then it may be an error, accidentally hot-fixed,
    ROFL

Yea it was just a mistake Gonna revert it soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Yeah mine critted less physical in ICC but to compensate my shadow portion hits harder (or I think, with glyph :> ) but the fact that its spammable like...without a limit! Death coil dmg also seemed to get a boost if you ask me.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?