Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatard View Post
    I have yet to see a similar alliance moment like this :'(

the dragging made me remember Gears of War meatshield mechanic for some reason.
    The Alliance is more civilised than that. :P

Orcs didnt use to be this mad..

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Lok'tar ogar, bitches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how they advertise Orcish officer jobs :P seems half of them are killed by their own superiors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    and thats the good news!

Lok'tar ogar

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Is it just me or does it feel like the dialogs are alot faster in cataclysm than before? Even in the pre-events I was barely able to read everything in time (wich can also be seen in that hilarious alliance meeting video where everyone keeps interrupting each others )
    I noticed that too. I just stopped looking at chat bubbles and made my chat window really big so I could read everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the world coming to, when perfectly good orcs start falling from the sky? It's a damn shame.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordie View Post
    and thats the good news!

Lok'tar ogar
    Every time Orcs have gotten mad before resulted in the Horde being defeated and a lot of Orcs dead of imprisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfuncle View Post
    Every time Orcs have gotten mad before resulted in the Horde being defeated and a lot of Orcs dead of imprisoned.
    The first time they got mad, the Orcs WON.

The second time they got mad, they were ABOUT to win before Gul'dan dicked them over in a bid for power.

The third time they got mad, they had to move the starting location a fair distance south.

Quote Originally Posted by terramagus View Post
    the first time they got mad, the orcs won.

The second time they got mad, they were about to win before gul'dan dicked them over in a bid for power.

The third time they got mad, they had to move the starting location a fair distance south.
    epic!

Well if you know wtf the 3rd line is about. :P

Deleted
    The first time they got mad resulted in the fall of Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    thats the third time not first.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    yeah real tough guys beating a lone human kingdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    yeah real tough guys beating a lone human kingdom
    Surprise attack too

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    The first time they got mad, the Orcs WON.

The second time they got mad, they were ABOUT to win before Gul'dan dicked them over in a bid for power.

They won against a single human kingdom that was holding their own against a Horde 5 times larger then them. A kingdom that continually pushed them back at every turn because the Orcs were too stupid to work together and had an equally stupid leader. The reason they won was because of Doomhammer. If he didn't fix things the Orcs would have tore themselves apart with infighting because they couldn't beat 1 single human kingdom.

Really? Stromgarde cutting off half of their main force in Alterac, Turalyon flanking him, and the fact he trusted the 1 person most responsible for damning the Orcs had nothing to do with it? Oh, and how about the Alliance beating them fair and square at Blackrock Spire where their force sizes were near equal? What about that?

Oh. You mean when they were stupid. Gotcha.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the horde military is in civil war with every warlord for himself and the alliance is experienceing a mass exodus of players to horde.

Sad times.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    This is win so much, havn't seen beter ending dialogs

..what's with us orcs and suddenly throwing and choke slamming people?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

They won against a single human kingdom that was holding their own against a Horde 5 times larger then them. A kingdom that continually pushed them back at every turn because the Orcs were too stupid to work together and had an equally stupid leader. The reason they won was because of Doomhammer. If he didn't fix things the Orcs would have tore themselves apart with infighting because they couldn't beat 1 single human kingdom.

Really? Stromgarde cutting off half of their main force in Alterac, Turalyon flanking him, and the fact he trusted the 1 person most responsible for damning the Orcs had nothing to do with it? Oh, and how about the Alliance beating them fair and square at Blackrock Spire where their force sizes were near equal? What about that?

Oh. You mean when they were stupid. Gotcha.
    Single human kingdom? They were fucking with STORMWIND, son.