is anyone having any luck with grid addons

I can't get grid corner text or lifebloom etc to work with grid.
    I went to ace and dl the newest of everything but almost all the addons even dated in the last 2 days don't seem to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    GridStatusHots updated about an hour or so ago

thanks uzumati I will get it right now.
    I also found out about lifebloom
    GridStatusLifebloom 23 Apr 2010
    needs update I just dl the latest last night and DUH supid me

bill I use vuhdo on my shaman but I find grid better on druid (HEY that is a year of me getting grid set up and vuhdo at that time didn't do count down text)
    I am sure vuhdo will do it all now...and since I have to set up grid again (God I had to use 2 guides to get it working the way I wanted) I might just go Vuhdo for everything.
    Last edited by sparks; 2010-10-15 at 07:08 PM.

Had to give up on grid and go to Vuhdo, works the same and if you take about 30 min you will find you can make it look the same, the bonus is you dont need all the add ins like grid

Grid is fully functional for me, make sure that in Status -> Auras -> Lifebloom that "Enable" (on the bottom-ish) is checked, otherwise it won't work even though you have the icon/indicator set.

One thing that is kind of annoying is, if you set up Grid from scratch, it's hard to pick a font or background texture because the dropdown list isn't long enough.. all you can see is a list of "Addons\Interface\Sh..." so you have to go through it with trial and error to find the right font/texture. Oh well, just a bit more time consuming.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Grid USED to be based on Ace2, and many (nearly all) Grid plugins were written to use Ace2 as well.

With 4.0.1, Grid has been altered to use Ace3. Grid plugins that were written with Ace2 no longer function unless you have a separate copy of Ace2 installed.