Victory Rush Marco

Hi, with the new trees i was hoping to make a macro for Impending Victory using the rush and Dev anyone know what that would be?
    Do not want to use the Random cast thing, 4-5 clicks go by sometimes before i use a Dev (Can't have that as a tank)

thanks
    Do everything you can to win and don't bitch if you lose, b/c good luck or skill a kills a kill. Only the one who lives gets to tell the till.

You used to be able to do:
    Code:
    /cast Victory Rush
    /cast Devastate
    But this cannot be done anymore, it simply says that move cannot be used yet. You will have to learn to watch your procs.

I think there might be an addon for that? Powerauras will be comming in cataclysm right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    You used to be able to do:
    Code:
    /cast Victory Rush
    /cast Devastate
    But this cannot be done anymore, it simply says that move cannot be used yet. You will have to learn to watch your procs.
    You can put in code to ignore the errors, BUT Mammoth is correct. Best you watch the procs.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    I think there might be an addon for that? Powerauras will be comming in cataclysm right?
    Blizzard implemented Power Auras as of 4.0.1, but they aren't customizable, don't include all of the graphics (some just yields text), is a bit buggy (at least for me).

I suggest sticking with the Power Aura Classic addon for now.
    Last edited by ImNot1337; 2010-10-15 at 08:58 PM. Reason: crazy typos...sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    You can put in code to ignore the errors text
    I haven't tried it on warrior, but on my DKs rune strike macro, it just stopped when runestrike failed. I don't think you can list more than one move in the hope that it'll pick the one off CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    The in game "Powerauras" should show it, not sure what the graphic looks like for the proc though none of my Warriors are specced it one doesn't have a prot spec, one only does heroics, and the other isn't high enough level.

just put it on charge
    that's the most useful thing to do, just bind your most often used and most important spells to charge

in pvp it's very popular to bind hamstring on charge.
    it works like this: when you are in charge reach you just charge, but then you are too close to charge and you automatically use hamstring.