Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battlegrounds are just stupid now.

So I normally don't post on MMOchamp unless I have something to query others about, hence why i'm here today.

Has anyone else been in Battlegrounds after the Resilience buff only to find that (lets take WSG for example) two teams, both in full resilience gear AND have a few healers each, just can't kill each other at all.. I'm a Hunter in full wrathful since before 4.0.1 and I barely crit Priests in full relentless for 3k a shot or so.. It's bordering on ridiculous and just isn't fun.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah i find it to be a bit the same, i am unkillable and its very difficult to kill anyone when its 1 v 1. Really forces you to team up to fight unevenly. Revert resil change would be nice or nerf the unlimited mana healers have

yeah healers are near impossible to kill these days. doesn't help that all MS effects have been reduced to 25%. i hope they do something about it. it's rather annoying.

Deleted
    I saw this coming parsecs away.

wait what? in my bgs its just a bloodbath because of everyone having insane nukes so ppl have no chance to defend themself...

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    sounds like u need more resilience >.> or less 5 v 1

as disc...i keep my huge heals, utility, and offensive ability. And i pretty much never run low on mana. And it takes 2 blankets and an interrupt to kill me.

I for one, am freaking enjoying this!
    Speaking as a destro lock / resto druid. pretty good gear.

Not gona do any pvp until level 85. Then again I play on Retardholdt so the wpvp kids will skip school during the 1st month of leveling just to gank levelers. Thank god I'm a dk in great pvp gear. Would want to be some newbie or pve-er then.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh noe i can't two shot people

MUST MAKE FORUM POST

Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    What's wrong with actually having to try in BGs? It's a good change compared to the lolfaceroll it's been for the last couple of years.
    At no point did I say I or my team weren't trying, good job assuming dude. It's just whenever I come up against a full resi and healer team with my full resi and healer team, no one takes enough damage to actually die.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    oh noe i can't two shot people

MUST MAKE FORUM POST
    Hur dur i've been PvPing for 5 years through the highs and lows of hunters, I wouldn't be posting if I didn't think something was drastically wrong.

Deleted
    My boomkin smashed through wsg! It was so much fun how every1 was killing and being killed! I loved it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelaris View Post
    Hur dur i've been PvPing for 5 years through the highs and lows of hunters, I wouldn't be posting if I didn't think something was drastically wrong.
    You don't understand though. Somebody must post something condescending and ignorant within 10 posts of the OP or MMO-Champ will explode. Haven't you noticed how desperately people are seeking to insult others? That's why... they're afraid.

Well, hunters are no longer nukers, for starters. We're machine guns. We have very few abilities that hit ultra hard anymore, whereas before we used to be entirely reliant on a couple of abilities that hit VERY hard.

Deleted
    lol noobs, try harder !!
    and take your gear off so others can kill you !
    for once, be a blessing, not a load to your fellow players!

MOAR QQ !!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Well, hunters are no longer nukers, for starters. We're machine guns. We have very few abilities that hit ultra hard anymore, whereas before we used to be entirely reliant on a couple of abilities that hit VERY hard.
    I have no problem with hunters in general, pve is entertaining and fine (i'm light of dawn, so I like to think I know what i'm talking about). But PvP and this resilience change are just.. meh..

Quote Originally Posted by hamsec View Post
    lol noobs, try harder !!
    and take your gear off so others can kill you !
    for once, be a blessing, not a load to your fellow players!

MOAR QQ !!
    I often wonder why retarded comments like this are let through these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Pop cds, use bestial wrath, and spam arcane shot because it would only cost 12 focus?
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

Deleted
    to annoy people like you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelaris View Post
    So does that mean that you came on here back at the start of Wrath and complained how OP hunters were with their stunlocks and how freakin hard explosive shot hit for? Something tells me you didn't.