Thread: LF lore :S

Deleted

LF lore :S

I was questing is the BETA azshara and I noticed that is one Q <spoilers alert> you have to get Kalec's brother to stop flirting with a spirit healer. When you're convinving him he says something like "How many times have her kind brought you back from death? She deserves some respect". So do spirit healers and corpse rune exsist in lore now? I always thought of it of kinda like if you get rezzed by the healer your not dead you're just dying, if you see what I mean (otherwise each time a lore cha died there would be no reason for some1 not to just pop along and rezz him). Any1 have any ideas on what the lore behind this is? I know it is sad it just kinda annoys me until I get an answer I can accept as good canon ^^
    thanks,

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably a bit of Blizzard having a little fun with the quests than direct lore. For instance in the Welcome to the Machine Quest, Johnny Awsome mentions posting on the official forums about your lack of quests to give him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McDareth View Post
    It's probably a bit of Blizzard having a little fun with the quests than direct lore. For instance in the Welcome to the Machine Quest, Johnny Awsome mentions posting on the official forums about your lack of quests to give him.
    He says he will talk about it in the forums, forums were originally where roman buisness, court and general discussion and debate was held. He says nothing about the internet so I can let that one slip