Deleted

Feral DPS in action - xfire video

Recorded a bit of my practicing on the target dummy. Made a couple of mistakes, namely doing SR or FB when I should've done rip, still not entirely comfortable with the new rotation Also was energy capped for a while at the start, due to some misses.

I'll try to get another one without (obvious) errors, but this should be able to help ppl in the mean time.

Glyphs used are rip/shred/SR, and no glyph of FB. Gems i used are 10agi+10crit in the yellow +6 sockets, a nightmare tear in the blue +6 socket, and 34/20 agi in the rest. Enchants are the usual ones, with agi on cloak, gloves and boots, and mongoose on weapon. Every single item was reforged to mastery, by reducing haste and crit. Generally I reforged the highest stat on the item, to get the most mastery possible, but I also tried to stay on the crit softcap.

The total dps wasn't very impressive for this run, I've been up to 15k yesterday :P Got no SS to prove it tho

About the addons I use: xperl for unitframes, bartender4 for actionbars, skada for damagemeter, ovale with my own custom script for move prediction.

Edit: also just noticed that I got parried quite a bit, which makes no sense seeing as I was behind the dummy. :S
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-10-15 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you really shouldnt ever let mangle drop