Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Aww, more tier sets making the Warlock one look mediocre (well, apart from that questionable rogue turban).
    WTT lock set with mage set

Quote Originally Posted by sadistic View Post
    ........... T.T ./shock ./jawdrop. poor paladins... blizz why must you insist on making us look like girls with purple shit?!le sigh, ima hate my self for wearing these. gotta find a big cloak..
    Gotta find this very amusing looking at the fact that you choose a blood elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pretend that hunter helm looks like predator helm and it looks awensome. As for paladins GOGO CHICKEN RANGERS.

murloc stalker lol

I actually like the paladin suit a lot. If it looked like plate and not stone I would like it more, but it actually looks like a paladin set. The red and black coloring would look great on a blood elf.

Umm, i have chicken head helmet now o_O

*tugs at Paladin pant leg (is a Gnome)* Uh-um, Mr. Uther, sir? ...You have a cross on your face. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by hheebo View Post
    No pants model?
    Click the picture. Shows the whole getup and all three colors.

I have to admit, that while at first I wanted to make fun of the Paladin T11, that second coloring looks good. As do the green and dark blue Murloc Men.

wow that tier 11 of pally and hunter sucks :/

Hunter looks good. Reminds me of Monster Hunter for those who know it.
    Realy looks like a hunter has been hunting and used the 'parts' like skin and bones to make his own armor.

EDIT: actually makes me feel like picking up my hunter again

I bet there is "Murloc slayer" title in cataclysm.

I think the hunter shoulders should have either had those huge spheres like it did in the concept art or be exactly the way it is now except with the spheres replaced with bone spikes. Having those small ones just seem so out of place.

The paladin helm had potential when looking at the icons but man... looks like they overdid it with the spikyness. The rest looks good to me though.
    Last edited by Chaotiz; 2010-10-15 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooooh. Not that sure of the helm of the Pally but the rest I like.

The Murloc set reminds me of the Malefic rainment. Dunno why

Sets look bad on Humans. They always do

Deleted
    IMO, humans make all sets look disgusting, thing they will both look good on others!

Paladin set = bad fucking ass

Murloc helm!

Deleted
    gay pala set is not surprise anymore
    Hunter's Murlocstalker funny but ok

paladin looks pretty nice. hunter looks absolutely horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    I think the hunter shoulders should have either had those huge spheres like it did in the concept art or be exactly the way it is now except with the spheres replaced with bone spikes. Having those small ones just seem so out of place.
    The hunter T11 concept art was exactly like this, except it had even more tiny spheres (which are eggs, by the way) wrapped up in the net. And bone spikes? Wut?

Sigh, another meh pally set. Hopefully the light effect that boubouille mentioned will make it look better.

hunters look like murlocs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Blizzard..

slap in the face..

=)