Macro help plz..

Hi haven't been playing my dk that much lately and just logged in since the patch.. I have been using a simple macro to use Rune Strike when it's up no matter what other skill I was pressing.

example
    /cast !Rune Strike
    /cast Icy Touch

before it would cast Icy Touch and my other skills just fine even if Rune Strike wasn't up and only cast Rune Strike when it was available. Now though all the macro's are broken cause it keeps trying to cast Rune Strike even if it's not available and ofc I get the "not enough runic power" message..

Any help on how to get a working macro to do what it used too is much appreciated.

Rune Strike is now on the GCD, like another strike, not next melee as it used to be.

Since 4.0.1 just hit, Rune Strike now takes a GCD, which means the macro wont work

ah well that sucks.. thanks for the info.. my main is a mage so I really didn't too much attention to the rest of the classes changes.. :P

Deleted
    Thats no excuse to Ignore other classes' patch notes, specially the ones you have. Unnecessary thread is unnecessary.