Are they even trying anymore?

Ahh ha not what you are thinking

The genric scam emails that almost everyone gets at least attempt to fool you into beleiving that its official but reacently i've been getting ones that realy take the biscuit.

In my spam folder today,

This is the easiest way to verify and to conceal information about your account, your personal information.

We are in the game customer service representatives can assist you 24 hours a day all the accounts need you.
    Your account can and will be disabled.An e-mail has been sent to the account and the reasons for the temporary closure of the registered address. If you would like to appeal this decision, or did not receive the message, please contact us through our web form account management team.

We need to confirm that you are the original owner of the account.
    We have evidence that your account currency transactions involving the controversial game

To ensure the legitimacy of your account, the survey will continue to action by the Government to determine the snow, for your consideration.

i mean...come on if your going to try steal from someone at least put some effort into it. :P

Pfft, they all are "durr ur account haz bin involed in the contorversial gaem curency trading, derp, input ur acount and pazword here or you will be banded, derp"

Lucky for me I'm not using the same e-mail adress for wow stuff as well as forums and crap but the shitty hotmail adress I use for forums is always full of messages from Bleezard and crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the "scam whispers" I hate most...

[BliizZardAdMinXX]: You be compliante getting & we hve suspended yuor acct. Pls go to www.DaHaxBeUponYou.cn an access account. KTHX.