Free Sub 2k Rated Wrathful Gear Not a Bug

"As Zenlyth mentioned, being able to purchase Wrathful gear without the listed rating requirement is not a bug. Currently the tooltips are incorrectly still listing the rating requirement, but only Honor points are required for purchase."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27300...or-with-honor/

obviously.
    I knew it the whole time. exact same thing happened every expansion/patch
    why complain, you had your time to shine. now you can do pvp with every alt you have without being hardcore about it

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you still get the tabard ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay. Me and my gf will be happy.

Meh, not like it will matter for long.

meh, got my shoulders for "prestige" on my main, my alts are happy to get weapons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

they should have made t1 weapons avail for people a long time ago. t2 is where its at

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    they should have made t1 weapons avail for people a long time ago. t2 is where its at
    All the warriors use Shadowmourne anyway :<
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

The shoulders still can't be bought, by the way. So people about to rage about it, dont worry.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

god damn, had low pr in my team and bought relentless shoulders and sigil today for stacking resi :S

nvm, can resell them despite enchanting / gemming <3
    Last edited by Feenor; 2010-10-16 at 08:28 PM.

Funny thing is on the WoW forums, I have seen a few threads (multiple pages long) of people asking for the shoulders/weapons too.

Give 'em and inch, and.....

-Sek

Just went to check the tabard, and it still has a 3v3 or 5v5 rating on it

Relentless tabard is where its at anyways. measly 2300 doesn't cut it.

It's a shame you can't buy the shoulders, but I can't complain really since the other 4 pieces are purchasable.

It kind of makes sense and kind of doesn't.

The cata design intent is that everything except tier 2 weapons has no rating requirement.

Not sure why the shoulders aren't purchasable if they've implemented the new Cata design though. Does this mean they've changed their minds slightly and shoulders will require rating in Cataclysm?