DK joker boi ! hate-love-post

I feel the urge to express my hate towards DK's T11 set; i'm jealous !

<3

http://tiny.cc/dk11

It is by far the best tier set of all time, if you dont want it, gimme yo dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    It is by far the best tier set of all time, if you dont want it, gimme yo dk.
    I agree, and i'm no DK

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't know whether I like the DK tier 11 or not, but I don't have a DK so it really doesn't matter. Although, I did think the same exact thing you did when I first saw it. It does have some resemblance to the joker.

Deleted
    I don't get why people like this set so much. It's super ugly in my eyes. Like most tier 11 sets.

iiiim pretty sure i popped this idea in the first thread, BUT KUDOS ON PHOTOSHOP! whyyyyy so serious!?
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

the orange one looks godly, and I've only gotten a DK to lvl58....

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrupted View Post
    iiiim pretty sure i popped this idea in the first thread, BUT KUDOS ON PHOTOSHOP! whyyyyy so serious!?
    I did post the image in the official DK T11 post also, tho i didn't check the comments first, so didn't see your post; i was just staring at the helm when it came to me -.-

hi im a dk and i hate this lame ass pos tier set. i put this on the 3d view and it made a troll dk (or any race) look like a lame ass power ranger villain.
    but to each is his own.

Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    hi im a dk and i hate this lame ass pos tier set. I put this on the 3d view and it made a troll dk (or any race) look like a lame ass power ranger villain.
    But to each is his own.
    hahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh to me it looks more like Yoshimitsu from the Tekken games. All in all quite a nice tier set.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyndig View Post
    Tbh to me it looks more like Yoshimitsu from the Tekken games. All in all quite a nice tier set.
    That's feel feel I got from it. And yeah I think it looks pretty good. A huge change in direction to how the other Tiers are for em, but it's still good.

Not feeling the shoulders, but otherwise I really like the set, especially the Joker edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!