I was wondering if PvP Shockadins would return. But then, something happened. I took a look at our Holy tree, and realised something. We have indeed returned with this style, but it should come with a diferent name: Exordins! Blizzard gave us some love again, but I believe this won't last long. For those of you still not following I'll leave you with this:
The best one: Denounce 2/2 - Reduces the mana cost of Exorcism by 75%. In addition, you have a 50% chance when casting Holy Shock to make your next Exorcism spell instant and cost no mana.
The second best: Blazing Light 2/2 - Increases the damage of your Holy Shock and Exorcism by 20%.
Wait, more damage?: Conviction 3/3 - Gives you a 3% bonus to damage and healing for 15 sec after causing a critical effect from a weapon swing, spell or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Oh, right, more damage: Crusade 3/3 - Increases the damage of your (...) and the damage and healing of your Holy Shock by 30%.
Say, who needs hit rate: Enlightened Judgements 2/2 - Grants hit rating equal to 100% of any spirit gained from items or effects, (...)
Well, more crit can't hurt: Infusion of Light 2/2 - Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy Shock by 10%. (...)
More crit? C'mon I don't want it: Glyph of Holy Shock - Increases the critical effect chance of Holy Shock by 5%.
Oh, a DoT addition to Exorcism: Glyph of Exorcism - Your Exorcism causes an additional 20% of it's damage over 6 sec.
Haste: I have 866 haste. That is 26,41% haste.
Crit Chance: Self-buffed with Kings, I have 39% Crit chance. That is 54% for Holy Shock and 39% for Exorcism.
Hit Rate: Due to talents I am at 16,24%.
Spell Power: I have currently 3662 Spell Power.
Mana Pool: Self buffed, 42,364.
1. Use Judgement to get 9% more haste and get a 1,08 cast time for Exorcism.
2. Spam Holy Shock everytime it's off Cooldown as it might proc the Instant no mana cost Exorcism.
3. Exorcism costs 392 Mana at L80 and Holy Shock costs 351 Mana.
4. Always have your Conviction at 3 stacks, to increase your damage and healing by 9%.
5. Remember you can heal yourself with Word of Glory since you'll be using Holy Shock everytime you can.
6. You have Cooldowns. Use them. Avenging Wrath, Trinkets, Divine Favor, they're all your friends.
7. The optimal Talent Spec and Glyph choice for this: WoWTal. Wowhead.
Exorcism normal hits: Image
Exorcism/Holy Shock at 6k DPS easily: Image
WSG Fun as Shockadin: Image
(will update with more screenshots soon)
My opinion: it's not the ultimate spec, but it is surely one very overpowered one, seen you can heal yourself so fast with Word of Glory, FoL, Holy Shock, anything.