Thread: PW:Shield nerf?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    As shadow mines is only 5.8k absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    But he stated he WASN'T in ICC...
    Irrelevant. The point was, it didn't matter where you were, you had a ghost version of the ICC buff, applying +30% to your absorbs, just for standing in Orgrimmar. This has been fixed, thus people thinking Mastery scaling made such a huge impact were misled (Blizzard's fault, not theirs).

But my point was, it explained why Discipline no longer gained +30% when they went into ICC. Because they already "had it".
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    The Shield fix is quite a massive blow to Discipline tbh. Compared to how powerful our shields have been to where they are today is sad. Although I can still get PW:S and DA to stack to around 14-15k which is pretty damn good still. BUT, having said that I am enjoying not being a bubble bot and im loving spamming PoH and Nova and seeing all those pretty DA procs from Renew.
    In a sence we are now letting the other healers use their heals more since we cant prevent the damage we used to, it will being some balance back. If I could have one thing now it would be to have smite cast time reduced, because even though i have 839 haste Smite still seems slow especially when you need to built up stacks fast.