Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfnstein View Post
    Good input on this thread! Was wondering if someone would critique my gear/build to see if I should go ahead and spec into haste>mastery or wait til I had better gear, advice is greatly appreciated.
    wolfnstein - Thrall US
    It's not bad to reforge out of crit as you're getting enough of it from agility. You should be reforging your crit into hit/expertise/haste and not out of haste; that's your best stat at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    i was wondering, does the Feiry Claws dot proc Dark Intent ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I think I've seen it crit, so yeah, it should proc DI.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I think I've seen it crit, so yeah, it should proc DI.
    Nope Fiery Claws doesn't crit, so sadly no it wont proc DI. But it shouldn't be hard to keep DI procced with bleeds, melee swings (with haste being our best stat no less), and specials on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenerix View Post
    Simulators generally tend to overvalue haste. 1.75 seems to be kinda high, haste is usually around 1.4-1.5 and the other stats 1.2-1.3. That´s why most ferals go for 65 mastery but as always with this kind of things, the difference is completely minor and for example if you have trouble to have more haste than mastery, go for haste.
    I asked this question a while back whether the Haste or AGI enchant was better if you were unable to use Mastery and was told 20 AGI > 50 Haste. So is that wrong now?

Quote Originally Posted by Buwwy View Post
    Nope Fiery Claws doesn't crit, so sadly no it wont proc DI. But it shouldn't be hard to keep DI procced with bleeds, melee swings (with haste being our best stat no less), and specials on top of that.
    DI procs on melee attacks and special attacks? :O I thought it only proc'd on dots/hots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    DI procs on melee attacks and special attacks? :O I thought it only proc'd on dots/hots.
    Yup, it is. It procs from critical periodic damage or healing.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I asked this question a while back whether the Haste or AGI enchant was better if you were unable to use Mastery and was told 20 AGI > 50 Haste. So is that wrong now?
    It all depends. In my case RSVs are around:
    agi: 3.8 = 76 dps
    haste: 1.45 = 72,4 dps
    mastery: 1.30 = 84,5 dps
    So in my case mastery is the best enchant followed by agi, then haste. If mastery in your case can't be considered, agi is your best choice (haste should be very high in order to go ahead of agi).

Pretty much this, it depends but agi is usually around 3.7 - 3.8, this doesn't change much so haste must be 1.5 -1.6 to be better which is usually not. My comment was ment if you need those 50 haste to have more haste than mastery (even with agi ench, you could have more mastery than haste so in this case you could need haste ench).

Ahhh I understand now, thanks for clearing that. Yeah I thought Matrix was going to be an enjoyable trinket but it's just more math I have to do every time I want an upgrade.

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...A-Ghostcrawler
    While he does not promise it, he at least mentions a "feral legendary".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Ye, when talking about tanks, so something with str + dodge to fit a bear (ye agi is better, but it'd be legendary so would have something special to make it better) and DK :P

I don't know if that allready ask someone but: are you cleaving the cats at Majodormus heroic or just dmging the boss?

In my opinion it's better to hit only the boss, because there are max. 2-3 adds and that'S not enough for cleaving, isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually auto attack the adds when the boss jumps away, and if my energy is going to cap I use swipe as it doesn't reset my combo's on the boss

15+ Year Old Account
    it depents, ofcourse you do most dps just hitting major domo but if all dps think like that you wont get them down. so if you dont have any to loose CP's and you need to refresh SR, then you might aswel dps the add and refresh SR on the add :P

an other thing is if domo jumps away and you are about to cap enery then dump it on a shred as it does not reset your CP's on the boss
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I usually auto attack the adds when the boss jumps away, and if my energy is going to cap I use swipe as it doesn't reset my combo's on the boss
    Yea I do that aswell. On 10's with my useal raid setup/tac we kill the cats so fast. Goes faster than when we were on normal modes I would almost think. I bet on 25 you could do some good cleaving trough.

15+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK the adds have more health on normal mode as their designed to be focus'd down, where'as on heroic they're designed to be cleaved down

Deleted
    They don't but on heroic you get the 100% damage buff which will make them die faster :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Adds called Spirit of the Flame spawn at certain intervals during the encounter. They have 329,000 health on 10-man normal difficulty and 420,000 in 10-man heroic difficulty. In 25-man normal difficulty they have 1.2M health, while in 25-man heroic difficulty they have 1.4M health.
    You're right, they do have slightly more! Not double though, so it's kinda less XD

I cleave them down somewhat on Heroic, it seems to work out nicely.

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/

Used to be #1 Overall, oh well. I use my OOC procs for Shred, and if I have a zerk up and theres more than 2 adds up I'll throw a few extra swipes in.

muahahahaha....finally beat Majordomo into submission, gave him a stern talking to, and stole his trinket(no this wasn't our first kill, we just have a ridiculous amount of agi users). I must say, haste is a beautiful beautiful thing

And on to something semi-related, any early speculations on how the AP buff will affect ferals in particular? It will be interesting to see which class this buff favors, if any at all.