No 4T12
    Weapon damage: 6.4
    Agility: 3.8
    Mastery: 1.291
    Haste: 1.271
    Crit: 1.27
    Exp: 1.241
    hit: 1.24
    How's this gonna be effected by the new set bonuses? Seems like 2 set would up the value of crit/haste/exp/hit, and the latter, crit and maybe hit/exp, if not by a lot, then at least a bit. It doesn't look like either of them would affect mastery, of course this is based on 0 math.

2T13 may affect the value of mastery. How significant it is... I'm not sure if it is at all significant (this is assuming that being able to FB at any CP to refresh rip as opposed to having to 5cp rip to refresh it between 25% and 60% improves rip uptime). I don't foresee either bonus having an effect on hit/exp. Crit would probably see the biggest benefit, followed by haste.

Mastery will rise in value due to the 10% ap melee buff, since bleeds are based purely on AP.
    Last edited by Healingftw; 2011-10-12 at 11:56 PM.

AP gives Weap DPS, so all of our damage will be increased. I wouldn't correlate it with a rise in Mastery value, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Healingftw View Post
    Mastery will rise in value due to the 10% ap melee buff, since bleeds are based purely on AP.
    As Selverein mentioned, an AP increase would increase basically increase everything. Though it would likely buff mastery the most, since our direct damage abilities scale off weapon damage too. How much more? Not sure, I'd be willing to bet around 3-4% more. I'll let the sims determine that number.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    There was such issue before on WoL. You had just use few bear abilities to get ranked as bear.

Now it works really simple:
    They count amount of cat abilities and bear abiltities, i.e. mangle(cat), rip, shred, swipe(cat) vs mangle(bear), maul, swipe(bear). If there is more cat abilities than bear abilities, you will be ranked as cat.
    Hmm are you sure? I recall back in WotLK I very temporarily overaggroed Lady Deathwhisper hc once, got one single stack of the threat debuff and that was enough for me to get ranked as bear. I always thought WoL checked some kind of debuff/buff or damage taken if none was available. That fight was pretty long and I would guess I spent 95% of the time in cat form, definitely doing more cat abilities then bear ones.

Blademaster
    "Rake: Rake the target for [56 + 14.7% 2.07% of AP] Bleed damage and an additional [168 + 44.1% 37.8% of AP] Bleed damage over 9 sec. Awards 1 combo point."

If I'm reading the front page correctly, they are increasing rakes damage by a pretty decent amount...the notes are unfiltered atm though.
    Last edited by Buwwy; 2011-10-13 at 08:52 PM.

I dont believe its real, the number is just too high to be true. But i hope it is so we can have again mastery builds. I just hate haste to be our best stat

P.S. It seems to be true, now expecting huge pvp QQ wave how the ferals kill ppl while dead again
    Last edited by Healingftw; 2011-10-13 at 09:32 PM.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/108566/t
    Tiger's Fury Enrage
    Your next Ravage can be used without requiring stealth or proper positioning, and costs 100% less energy.
    10 seconds remaining

This seems to be the buff you get from 4T13, so it's separate from the one you get from Feral Charge.
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-10-14 at 08:38 AM.

Grunt
    I believe that the changes listed for rake are just tooltip corrections for when they hotfixed in the change to the initial tick of rake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira2169 View Post
    I believe that the changes listed for rake are just tooltip corrections for when they hotfixed in the change to the initial tick of rake.
    Something like that, yes. They can't really buff Rake imo (wouldn't complain if they made us even better tho :P)

Grunt
    Agreed I would love if we could get some tuning buffs but we all know that won't happen because we're already in a "contentious" position when pvp is mentioned.

Rake is already doing almost as much damage as rip. It takes 1gcd to apply and reapply rake and it takes huge amount of time and energy to apply rip. Also you never know how lucky you will be with crits so you can't safely predict amount of time you need to apply or reapply rip.

Imo, rake should do half of the rip's damage - so rip damage should be increased and rake damage - decreased. It would be really strange to buff it instead.

And I really hate changes that buff cats in pvp. Because EVERY pvp player hates cats. And if cat will be even nearly OP in pvp, it will be instant nerfed because of huge wines caused by all of that cat haters. And as usual pve cats will suffer most from these changes.

According to the notes its not "buffed" only the initial direct damage, but the damage over time too.

And if cat will be even nearly a viable threat in pvp, it will be instant nerfed [...]
    fixed......
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-10-14 at 11:37 AM.
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Quote Originally Posted by Healingftw View Post
    According to the notes its not "buffed" only the initial direct damage, but the damage over time too.
    "Old":
    Initial- 56+2.07%
    Tick - 56+12.6%

"New":
    Initial- 56+14.7%
    Tick - 56+14.7%

(Just divide the damage over 9 seconds by three).

I'm pretty sure you'd all agree that currently the initial damage deals the same amount as a tick. So the "old" damage cannot possibly be how it is now. It is just a tooltip fix.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    "Old":
    Initial- 56+2.07%
    Tick - 56+12.6%

"New":
    Initial- 56+14.7%
    Tick - 56+14.7%

(Just divide the damage over 9 seconds by three).

I'm pretty sure you'd all agree that currently the initial damage deals the same amount as a tick. So the "old" damage cannot possibly be how it is now. It is just a tooltip fix.
    datamined patch notes:Now scales from 44.1% of Attack Power on the additional bleed damage, up from 37.8%.

I was talking about this part..

44.1 / 3 = 14.7
    37.8 / 3 = 12.6

*gasp*

From 4.2 patch notes:

Rake initial damage on hit now deals the same damage as each periodic tick (and is treated the same for all combat calculations). Periodic damage now gains 14.7% of attack power per tick, up from 12.6%, and base damage per tick has been lowered from 557 to 56. There is a known issue with Rake's tooltip being incorrect from this change will be corrected in a future patch.

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 04:14 PM ----------

There was such issue before on WoL. You had just use few bear abilities to get ranked as bear.

Now it works really simple:
    They count amount of cat abilities and bear abiltities, i.e. mangle(cat), rip, shred, swipe(cat) vs mangle(bear), maul, swipe(bear). If there is more cat abilities than bear abilities, you will be ranked as cat.
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...age=1#p-731330

orly..

I got ranked as bear when halfway the fight the tank went down and i did this:
    [22:21:49.561] Mihir casts Bear Form
    [22:21:51.049] Mihir casts Demoralizing Roar
    [22:21:52.858] Mihir casts Mangle on Occu'thar
    [22:21:54.870] Mihir casts Cat Form

Like this thread, keeping it under my subscription for future references.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    44.1 / 3 = 14.7
    37.8 / 3 = 12.6

*gasp*

From 4.2 patch notes:

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 04:14 PM ----------

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...age=1#p-731330

orly..

I got ranked as bear when halfway the fight the tank went down and i did this:

I missed that somehow:P