My understanding was that if you could run out with say, 5 seconds til TF comes off cooldown, be out and back in by 3-4 seconds, use that Ravage just before TF comes off cooldown, then TF and Ravage again, that would be ideal. But sometimes you won't be able to run out before the TF, so you'll TF, Ravage, let it drop off, then quickly go out and leap back in. That's how I read it at least.

Head: Deep Earth Headpiece
    Necklace: Valor points.
    Shoulders: Underdweller's Spaulders
    Cloak: The OP FL one, with two red sockets
    Chest: Deep Earth Raiment
    Wrist: Shadow Wing Armbands
    Hands: Deep Earth Grips
    Waist: Belt of Flayed Skin
    Legs: Deep Earth Legguards
    Feet: Molten Blood Footpads
    Ring1 : Seal of Primordial Shadow
    Ring2: Signet of Grasping Mouths
    Trinket1:Wrath of Unchaining
    Trinket2: Starcatcher Compass
    Weapon: Kiril, Fury of Beasts
    Relic: Valor points.

I haven't run any sim, but I thought it would be nice to have just a possible non-heroic BiS list. :3
    Last edited by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire; 2011-11-29 at 09:36 PM.

Seems accurate. I think the new hurricane trinket was better than Compass.

Correct. The proc is totally OP very powerful and will probably get nerfed in short order cause of pvp whining. (free 70k crit anyone?)

Also the hc rag neck is > the valor one, since it has our 2 best stats.

I tried getting Last Defender as DPS and it looks like the check is made when Thrall stops talking and actually applies the debuff. I switched to bear like two seconds before that and both me and the tank got it. So you got time to get bleeds up, just watch the threat since the bleed ticks will get the 500% threat buff when you're in bear form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Correct. The proc is totally OP very powerful and will probably get nerfed in short order cause of pvp whining. (free 70k crit anyone?)
    On a side note, I had 44k AP in bear form when I checked earlier. Do want that trinket, 1:1 ap scaling would be so godlike for bears if it stays (now I just need to win it over dps).
    Oh but it's totally not going to get nerfed or anything. 70k crits are completely balanced.

This new swipe damage is gonna take some getting used to...!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    This new swipe damage is gonna take some getting used to...!
    Still better than what we had before the big buff. On fights like HC maloriak you couldent even AOE much good with such weak swipe. Im very glad its not 50% nerf!

The damage nerf to swipe doesn't seem too bad, the tooltip seems to be wrong though, unless the nerf is really to 525% as the tooltip said. :3

Wouldn't the extra 10% from BoM balance out the nerf to swipe?

Though Glyph of Bloodletting is a really nice change wont it be kind of irrelevant once we hit our t13 2 set bonus. 60% doesnt take that long to reach and after said 60% the glyph will add 0 dps. Besides once we get four set t13 it might be better to replace it with glyph of tigers fury so that we can use the ravage bonus more often 11.1% more often.

Quote Originally Posted by celionaria View Post
    Your personal dps might not see a difference, but comparative to the other specs that weren't nerf it will. All melee are getting the 10% buff, and only swipe got a nerf, so compared to say a Fury Warrior, you were nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by celionaria View Post
    As rathofvol mentioned, swipe overall might not have been affected, but any other melee aoe was indirectly buffed, so in comparison our aoe did not get buffed.

The other thing I'd like to mention, is that the 10% buff also affects all our other abilities. So while the damage per cost of swipe might have remained the same, the damage per cost of our single target abilities went up, so swipe (probably) now requires a total of 5 mobs (up from 4) to be more effective than single target.

Hello fellow kitties around the world! \o.Guess you could say i just lost my mmo-c "virginity"? => The reason i'm writing now is because i'm a bit confused about the importance of hit / expertise caps with both 2p and 4p T13. So i was wondering if you could share your knowledge about the matter.

And how important is hit / expertise when you have Vial of shadow's? Seeing as the proc can be missed / dodged or parried doesn't that make the stats a bit more "attractive"? Please give me some input if you don't mind.

There's a ton of hit/exp on the dragon soul gear, so even if you wanted to get rid of it you would still be close to the caps

Oh how stupid of me :P Actually i was more wondering about my current situation with my gear looking like it does, If you don't mind please check out Inndú and give me your thoughts =) I'm to much of a keyboard turner to link my armory =)

And sorry for the confusion, didn't really express me very clearly did i? =P

How is the Starcatcher Compass? I picked it up tonight but noticed it's not on the BiS list you put up a while back. Is that just because the VP one is that much better? It's still obviously a great trinket, and an upgrade until I can invest the VP on the other one. Just wondering how "bad" it is, even though it seems amazing.

According to Mihir's numbers, it should be fairly close to Matrix (397) and the VP trinket (also 397). Wrath of the Unchaining and Vial of Shadows are much stronger.
    Feral Kitty - Llilja
    夢と希望のマシンガン

Kind of a nooby question - would it be worth it for me to change Fluid Death to Arrow of Time? Would be a loss of 493 crit and 514 haste.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-12-01 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite