Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Look, lets be honest. BIS list is not rocket science, its more stat values that makes it hard. But once you know that its pretty easy to setup. Now our stats still close to each other in DS, but this tier we cant avoid have expertise/hit, so might aswell cap that as prio, and then its just AGI>mastery>haste.
    What exactly are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'd switch Rake and Mangle, even if you don't have enough energy to Mangle before Rake's first tick, you get the ticks running earlier.
    Remember that Rake's initial hit is considered as a tick as well, so one loses more ticks than just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Ive also been using askmrrobot a bit with custom stat weights.
    Alright. I find Askmrrobot highly inconvenient as a character planner, so I won't go with that. Rawr seems to be accurate beyond the amount of AP, so I will go with that for now.

IS the Mangle Glyphe better than the Bloodletting Glyphe @ Ultraxion ?

I read something about that in this forum here, but couldn`t find it again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    4+ targets = swipe.

3 targets - apply mangle-rake-rip, switch to another mob - apply mangle-rake-rip. If they die too fast - just swipe.
    Thanks a lot. I assume that's a 2 point rip?

Quote Originally Posted by Simbah View Post
    IS the Mangle Glyphe better than the Bloodletting Glyphe @ Ultraxion ?

I read something about that in this forum here, but couldn`t find it again
    Yup, Glyph of Mangle is switched for Glyph of Bloodletting on Ultraxion. (Its on the first page of the guide now)

What are you guys using your epic gems on? I managed to get a red and an orange one from the geodes, and I want to invest them in a piece that I'm going to use basically the entire tier. Based on that, I'm thinking I'll get the AGI cut and drop the red one in my Dreadfire Drape, and hold the orange for a tier socket bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    What are you guys using your epic gems on? I managed to get a red and an orange one from the geodes, and I want to invest them in a piece that I'm going to use basically the entire tier. Based on that, I'm thinking I'll get the AGI cut and drop the red one in my Dreadfire Drape, and hold the orange for a tier socket bonus.
    I haven't really decided yet since I'm not really sure how quickly I'll get geared with the nerfed amount of gear dropping from bosses. My server is dead and the AH overpriced and close to empty so we'll only get gems from our main and alt run, so for now I'll only use epic gems on pieces in the BiS list. Starting with the cloak.

Also fun to see a fellow druid using the old Pillar of Ferocity model and the best druid tier ever for transmog, Mihir.

10+ Year Old Account
    T6 is better! Just need to find a good polearm for Mogging.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Well the shoulders from 1st boss (I asume heroic of it, aint to harsh seing its 1st boss) is great. I was considering that.

On-topic for Deathwing staff: Was lucky to get it, and the buff is really hillarious. You get huge in bearform and cat-form. For an example I could cover our balance druid completely in bearform while it procced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    On-topic for Deathwing staff: Was lucky to get it, and the buff is really hillarious. You get huge in bearform and cat-form. For an example I could cover our balance druid completely in bearform while it procced.
    How does that thing's effect work, and has anyone simmed the DPS increase for ferals on it?

Deleted
    Use the search functionality..

Do we have any hidden haste caps? When I'm running sims I can't help to notice that the value of haste skyrockets when it gets too low. Does anyone have more insight in this than I have?
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2011-12-04 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Do we have any hidden haste caps? When I'm running sims, though, I can't help to notice that the value of haste skyrockets when it gets too low. Does anyone have more insight in this than I have?
    The main reason for haste caps are for extra ticks on HoTs/DoTs, and since our bleeds don't scale with haste we're not effected by that. The only thing I can think of is that if your haste is lower, that the sim wants it to be higher for more energy regen. I still wouldn't see plateaus or caps the way afflic locks or our resto counterparts are tied to.

I know. That's exactly what boggles me. I still find it peculiar that haste's value shoots through the roof at times, passing even AP in value. What's even more peculiar, is that sometimes, attempting to lower its value by increasing the amount of rating appears to only feed it, rendering its value even greater. What might look like a perfectly normal gear setup, may have an attached set of stat values in which haste dominates everything but agility and weapon DPS.

You probably left Encounter Duration Randomization at 0%, put it at 20%.
    We should probably put 20% as the default I guess

I usually set it to 10%.

Deleted
    My guild is working on Normals at the moment, but there's something that has been bugging me: can we updrage the valor point items like we did in 4.2 with the firestones? I've seen a few heroic version of VP items on wowhead, but nothing that suggest how to get those :3

Deleted
    Is the sub Hemo bug fixed in 4.3; or is it still buggy with shred not benefiting from the bleed buff?
    //thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by InadequatelyDrunk View Post
    Is the sub Hemo bug fixed in 4.3; or is it still buggy with shred not benefiting from the bleed buff?
    //thanks.
    Blizzard Fixed that one pretty fast on ptr .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machida View Post
    Blizzard Fixed that one pretty fast on ptr .
    Alright, thanks alot, just my first raid with a sub rogue tonight so wanted to know

Deleted
    Okay im just a little confused because i have been told so many different things now my brain hurts,im just wondering if anyone could please take a look at my gear and reforging choices and tell me what i could be doing differently? Do i need to get hit/exp capped? if not i presume these are the stats i reforge first and completely ignore them? please help . Larenox-aggramar-eu