Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It at least helps to have an "empty" filter, that doesn't display anything at all.

The data will hit you either way, the client needs to update health and other values, but you can reduce the amount of calculations executed on this data.
    already done, thought there is some way to leave this shit completely behind.
    Hemorrh - Feral Cat @ Burning Legion - EU

I just tested my dps with Mew, with LFR Kiril against first and a Normal Spire of Coagulated Globules later, turns out that the LFR Kiril was slightly under the staff (300 dps). I remember reading somewhere in this topic (I searched for that post but I couldn't find it) that the LFR Kiril was better than the normal staff, so I was wondering which of the two I should be using. (Perhaps mew calculates the proc effects in the wrong way)
    Thanks ^^
    Last edited by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire; 2011-12-21 at 03:58 PM.

You should be using Normal Spire. Note that Mew has been continuously updated through PTR as more info about the procs appear, so results may vary depending on when the test was done, but latest tests are always the most accurate.

For the DS weapons, ranking is pretty easy: look at the ilevel.

Yeah I turned off Recount and SCT which should be my only two but I'm still getting awful, awful FPS. Then again some fights were apparently fixed this week and I didn't get a chance to do DS last night, so maybe it's fixed now.

meOw, fps sucks in everything, even with a beast comp

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 08:44 AM ----------

im going to tunnel like a mother fucker on zonozz next week, beat this cheating nurgle guy on WoL

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9fel1...&e=4192#Ledonn

World 2nd kitty on H Morchok :3 At the time was also top 200 overall, not sure as of now.

Thanks guys who contribute to this thread.

Nice, now you just need to hope the overlord Mihir jumps down under you =P I also see Korgos# loot ftw. Always tough he was good. Now they migrated from my dead ass server.

Mihir just beat me by 180 dps...

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/

Grats Sir =)

Mihir and people on morchok lost their haste buff too long range to kohcrom as well for the end of fight, including bloodlust period. Frost DK and enhance shammy both on kohcrom.

my first time logging a raid tonight, we're still on normal 10mans (7/8) but I did rank on four, including a #23 on Blackhorn. did 35k on Morchok which I think would have ranked me pretty well too.

anyway no e-peen, just a thanks to Mihir and other members of the community for teaching me Kitty.

now that i am using 4xT13 and GoTF i ended up whit some advanced questions about when to use TF

1. in order ot make most use of GoTF you to use TF every 27 seconds. however what should i do if for what ever reason i am not at 0 energy? for example iv been moving between target, or i was stunned by a tenicle of spine of DW.
    should i use 1 or 2 extra GDC (seconds) to burn tru my energy and then use TF, or should i use TF right away even when i overcap the energy just to get as many extra ravages and +15% dmg buff uptrime as posable?

2. a 30 sec cd TF and a 3 min cd Bezerk line up quite nicely but what should i do now that i use the GoTF?

1st 0sec - TF | Bezerk
    2nd 27sec - TF | 153 sec left
    3rd 54sec - TF | 126 sec left
    4th 81sec - TF | 99 sec left
    5th 108sec - TF | 72 sec left
    6th 135sec - TF | 45 sec left
    7th 162sec - TF | 18 sec left
    now what ?
    8th 180sec - 9 sec left | Bezerk (so use bezerk and you wont be able to use TF for an other 20 seconds, while it will get off cooldown in 9 seconds so you lose 11 seconds there)
    OR
    8th 189sec - TF | Bezerk (delaying TF by 9 seconds to pair it whit bezerk, since GoTF lowers cooldown by 3 seconds its is like wasting the glypth 3 times)

3. the new opener, i use this, it it correct?
    Charge / FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF -> Bezerk -> Rip -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> SR -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> FB
    or maybe i should use SR ASAP maybe before Rake? but i still got to use Ravage before TF?
    or maybe SR is more inportent then Rip?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Unless the fight lasts for exactly 6min25s (2x CD + duration) after you used the first Berserk, you shouldn't notice any drawback from delaying that second Berserk to line it up with TF. Meanwhile, you get more TF uptime and more 4T13 Ravages.

(Depending on encounter, you might even delay the second Berserk anyway, to keep it available for a burst phase within the first 6 minutes of the fight)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-12-22 at 08:54 AM.
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    Mihir just beat me by 180 dps...

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/

Grats Sir =)
    oh my god, you both beat me by 500dps~ , but i lack items from dshc, still almost in firelands/dsnormal gear.

do you think is it worth to get lfr version 4p bonus for ultraxion ? (only) i know its dps loss for standard fights but ultraxion is slightly different, and execute phase from 60% would help alot with dps and free ravages even more
    Last edited by Croente; 2011-12-22 at 09:12 AM.

i believe it is because your 4p frenzy might help out surviving the last 20%
    if your healers aren't having healing issue, the 4p t13 trumps the 2p t12 i believe

but 4pT13 is about 300 dps higher then 2pT12 right?

@Nathanyel: thanks i didnt consider that option

still need some help on question 1 & 3
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    was nice to see a Feral DPS in the Ultraxion HC 25 World First:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reyts40leJA

he finished with competitive DPS also even though he spent a lot of time in Bear Form sub-20%. I'm jealous though, dudes Mangles hit harder than my Shreds =/
    Anyone have any idea what combo point addon it is that's in use?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    3. the new opener, i use this, it it correct?
    Charge / FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF -> Bezerk -> Rip -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> SR -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> FB
    or maybe i should use SR ASAP maybe before Rake? but i still got to use Ravage before TF?
    or maybe SR is more inportent then Rip?
    I can only speak from my own experience and my opener looks like this.
    Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF (Situational Rake to get to 5cps) -> Rip -> Rake -> Ravage -> SR
    You want your Rake and Rip up asap and then refresh rake with a TF Rake.

Synapse Springs:
    Before 4pT13 it's an easy decision to macro Synapse Springs to TF. With 4pT13 and GoTF, the cooldowns aren't in sync any more - what do you think is the best way of utilizing Synapse Springs then?
    Maybe the answer to that is the same as to this question: How does Mew utilize Synapse Springs with GoTF?

---

I'd also be interested in an answer to this question:

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    I'm not sure if we had any clear answer in this thread about if it's a DPS increase to FB during Berserk without 4t12 other than to refresh Rip if <60%.

After losing the 4t12 bonus and I keep using 5CP FBs during Berserk, I go OOE pretty fast, while if I keep shredding and only use CPs to refresh Rip when it's about to fall off I won't go OOE. I'm not sure how to calculate this but for me it feels like it should be most DPS to be able to use every global for a damaging ability during Berserk and get in FBs near the end to be OOE when Berserk ends to use up all of that half energy cost?

Question about WOL, if anyone can help. I dont upload in my guild, but yesterday a WOL got bugged (Clearly bugged even). Are the uploader able to remove this? http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ral-Cat_Druid/

Should I talk with the uploader, or does WOL remove the bugged once? I see many wierd WOL's up, cant they be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Synapse Springs:
    Before 4pT13 it's an easy decision to macro Synapse Springs to TF. With 4pT13 and GoTF, the cooldowns aren't in sync any more - what do you think is the best way of utilizing Synapse Springs then?
    Maybe the answer to that is the same as to this question: How does Mew utilize Synapse Springs with GoTF?
    I believe Mihir stats in the OP that if you have the VP trink/Synapse Springs, etc. that it's better to keep GoBl and keep TF in sync with SS and trinkets. I know he said it somewhere