Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    As an Alagamation tank, in 10m
    Ask yourself is it viable to drop glyph increasing main skill dmg on thing you tank.

Deleted
    10% more dmg on mangle is enough, believe me, but the question is do you have any problems with dps on the amalgamation or on the tendon? I think the "yes" answer on one of those questions should give you the idea, what to put there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Well with the 5% nerf coming, you should be able to survive it while in cat form. Ideally you want to have 3/3 Thick Hide and 2/2 Nurturing Instinct, but depending on your gear you may be able to survive with that. You will not have all your CDs available for every single Stomp. You will need to save your CDs for the enraged Stomp which have a good chance of one-shotting you.
    so it'd be wise to give the 1st attempt a look how much dmg the stomps will do, see if i need to switch to bear. Guessing sub 20% ill be needing to switch to bear to soak the stomps.

I'm the OT for my 10-man, so I bearcat. Wondering what trinkets I should use for the fights I spend in cat a lot.

Starcatcher Compass (N)
    Matrix Restabilizer (N)
    The Hungerer (H)
    Vial of Shadows (RF)

Character is Thelmfour: Bleeding Hollow.

Deleted
    I'd say Vial and Compass.

I was expecting an OT thread about cat breeds.
    Sorry, I've been reading OT all day. That, and I've had very little sleep.

Lap it up, you crazy ferals!

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    so it'd be wise to give the 1st attempt a look how much dmg the stomps will do, see if i need to switch to bear. Guessing sub 20% ill be needing to switch to bear to soak the stomps.
    I've been switching bear for every wtomp I don't have Barskin ready for on that boss. If you just make sure to not get energy capped during the times you switch, you won't lose any DPS. I have rank #3 on that boss, and #1 also switches to bear for the stomps.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Switching to bear for warstompes wont hurt your dps in any form. Its all about maximizing uptime, even during the aoe phase where you need to run out. I'll stick to the boss for 4 stacks, run out - wait for the stacks to reset and instantly charge the boss again so i dont lose any uptime. You should use your shieldwall while berserking to stay in catform for the full duration, after the 5% nerf it should be enough to stick in catform for the whole fight

On a side note what is the macro code for Kitty mangle Im trying to macro Mangle and Barkskin together for Ultraxion so i always have it up for H Ultraxion but i only seem to be getting Bear Mangle -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayssaris View Post
    On a side note what is the macro code for Kitty mangle Im trying to macro Mangle and Barkskin together for Ultraxion so i always have it up for H Ultraxion but i only seem to be getting Bear Mangle -_-.
    Should just be "Mangle(Cat Form)" without quotation marks, not sure if you need a space in there or not.

I'm sure I missed something alot the past couple of weeks, but I've been seeing quite a few Cats using Sigil, is that better for certain fights? Or is it better than say Normal Wrath and NStarcather/LFRVial?
    My DH:Qrky

Sigil is way batter then Nstarcatcher. LFR vial is debatable i believe, I know for my build the Sigil was better.

@Makaveli: I've tried that i think and it didn't work but i'll give it another shot when i get home

Deleted
    Sigil is your choice for Spine HC for burning Burning Tendons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moople View Post
    I'm sure I missed something alot the past couple of weeks, but I've been seeing quite a few Cats using Sigil, is that better for certain fights? Or is it better than say Normal Wrath and NStarcather/LFRVial?
    any version of wrath / vial >>> sigil > any version of starcatcher

Ok thanks guys, a friend is trying to tell me that Nstarcatcher is better, but I finally got Vial, even though it is LFR, and I did see a nice increase in dps on ultra last night.

I'm in no way close to HSpine my guild is only 1/8HM.
    My DH:Qrky

Since the patch isnt up for EU yet, how is Vial's damage over in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    Would love to know myself but this damn optimization is taking forever.

Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    havent been fully raid buffed or debuffed but slight loss in damage overall just comparing my logs of a ten man bh like mayb 1% prob less

Seems to proc every ~10s for me.
    One thing I've noticed, the first attack after it comes out of ICD will NEVER proc.
    I think it's going to be a slight DPS loss because it's going to proc slightly less than 3x more often than before

Deleted
    It will definitely be less than before. Whenever we have agility procs (or pots), it naturally hits harder, and if the damage is cut in 1/3, that means we might get in a total of 2 procs (or likely 1) within a trinket/staff/pot proc. So with a total of 2 hits being buffed, that means the 3rd won't be (because of ICD). It's a very small nerf, but it definitely is one. Since this trinket is only affected by additional AP, it's only nerfed whenever you have proc/on-use agility buffs up, which isn't quite often (unless you're an engineer).

I'd say this very slight nerf hits engineers hardest, because of their on-use agility gloves every minute. They more often had buffed hits than others do.