i hope this is just a tooltip bug but the damage on the proc in the tooltip now shows the same value in NE elf form as it does in cat form while in cat form i have 28K extra AP ofc.
    when i go in bearform the damage on the tooltip goes up (i have 20K AP in bear)

since it seems your testing on the dummy proves the it was not realy nerfed i gues its just a tooltip bug
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I can confirm that in raid environment trinket dps loss is pretty small, below 10%.
    Its obvious that on some bosses it does significantly less damage, but in average the number stays pretty much the same. On full 25man heroic clear the number went from 4.0% to 3.8% of my dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i hope this is just a tooltip bug but the damage on the proc in the tooltip now shows the same value in NE elf form as it does in cat form while in cat form i have 28K extra AP ofc.
    when i go in bearform the damage on the tooltip goes up (i have 20K AP in bear)

since it seems your testing on the dummy proves the it was not realy nerfed i gues its just a tooltip bug
    Yes, seems like a tooltip bug. It still scales with AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

so picked up LFR kiril today, even though i have norm Spire. Typical i have no roll competition and it drops when i dont need it. But my question is, and kinda a silly one, but how much dps difference would i stand to lose if i switched and would it be stupid to do so? hopefully pick up norm Kiril Friday. Cant help myself, Kiril just seems such a novelty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what you're talking about, shut your piehole"
    Amoury

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    so picked up LFR kiril today, even though i have norm Spire. Typical i have no roll competition and it drops when i dont need it. But my question is, and kinda a silly one, but how much dps difference would i stand to lose if i switched and would it be stupid to do so? hopefully pick up norm Kiril Friday. Cant help myself, Kiril just seems such a novelty.
    This has been asked a lot of times in this thread already, and you'll find posts about it if you dig a bit. Normal Spire is better than LFR Kiril. For each weapon upgrade (lfr kiril -> Spire -> normal kiril etc), you gain approximately 500 DPS. The proc isn't significant enough like its strength tentacle counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Snewb View Post
    This has been asked a lot of times in this thread already, and you'll find posts about it if you dig a bit. Normal Spire is better than LFR Kiril. For each weapon upgrade (lfr kiril -> Spire -> normal kiril etc), you gain approximately 500 DPS. The proc isn't significant enough like its strength tentacle counterpart.
    tbh i considered digging, but i went 10-15 pages back and found nothing, hence why i asked. I wanted to get at least one useful opinion.

I just couldnt see 7 ilvls, 53 wep dps and 50 static agility and 2 mastery amounting to 500 dps loss.

edit: nvm, just move along.
    Last edited by furtality; 2012-02-02 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what you're talking about, shut your piehole"
    Amoury

Hello. I have just got [Spire of Coagulated Globules] Hc. Rawr tells me that it should give 500 DPS more than Kiril, Fury of Beasts non hc.
    But Rawr also tells me not to use the Vial of Shadows......

Which weapon is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinox View Post
    Hello. I have just got [Spire of Coagulated Globules] Hc. Rawr tells me that it should give 500 DPS more than Kiril, Fury of Beasts non hc.

Which weapon is better?
    Spire. I think the actual improvement is closer to 200-250 dps, but still, when determining what weapon you should use, go with the higher ilvl.

Heroic Spire as stated in the post above yours each Ilvl increase is a dps upgrade as WDPS is our greatest stat

not sure if this is confirmed but did they fix the feral sitting in bear form 16 secs from the start of ultraxion

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    not sure if this is confirmed but did they fix the feral sitting in bear form 16 secs from the start of ultraxion
    What does this mean? Have they changed anything about the "Last defender of Azeroth" buff?
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

I think someone misunderstood sitting 16 seconds in bear in the middle of the fight to give FR to the raid with getting Last Defender Of Azeroth You can easily start the fight in cat, throw in some attacks and go bear to receive the buff. Thrall starts to shout - it's the time to switch to bear.
    Da Vuhdo iz wid'ya mon!

was doing the fight sat in bear and recieved the buff however about 1 min later lost the buff didnt die or anything just went away along with the reduced cd's

I kept mine on our HC ultrax kill this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinox View Post

Which weapon is better?
    lol ur problem is that rawr is very bad for kitty mew is the best way to go

woo \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    woo \o/
    Grats on your kill

Gz, Mihir ^^ Any luck with drops? I really love madness fight. On top of that scored 3rd rank ;p

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gp0wj93ldyui5my0/

Killed it yesterday, had to tank but it's a pretty nice fight to be feral tank/hybrid on to try to maximise damage in between the the tanking parts. It's some lame timing of the platforms tho, atleast for us on 10m it's like 2:40 or something on each platform which makes the Berserk/Frenzy timing a bit wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    Gz, Mihir ^^ Any luck with drops? I really love madness fight. On top of that scored 3rd rank ;p

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gp0wj93ldyui5my0/
    As usual I got my weapon on the first kill :P

Still running around with 3 LFR pieces tho ><