Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    whats to stop you asking a question about said "useful information" that isnt part of post #1?
    It's not about something me or others stopping to ask and actually I don't have a question right now but:
    If you want to learn more than what's covered by a guide (resp. this guide), diving through all the replies is a way to go. It may cover additional questions you might have, so you don't have to ask them (...again, for those who have answered them already). And it may cover advanced topics that weren't mentioned in the guide and you weren't thinking about at all until then. If the thread then consists of 60%+ chit chat * burying the useful bits, this is very tiring and devalues the thread which is supposed to be a guide.

* edit: and repeatedly asked questions because people don't feel like searching 200 pages, just like below
    Last edited by Amilee; 2012-03-27 at 11:33 AM.

just a quick question guys about what secondary stats are better for heroic spine..... hit-crit-mastery-haste or hit-haste-crit mastery and or hit-crit-haste-mastery

For H Spine it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Tested with Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    For H Spine it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Tested with Mew.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    A suggestion for the "MoP Cat Guide" - maybe we can have a cat guide thread that's reserved for gameplay advice etc. and a "feral chit chat" thread that's for "hey we killed this boss today" and "I got that item now, yay".... ? Because searching for useful information in this thread that's not part of post #1 is really a pain here
    I'd say at least 90% of the posts is on-topic, it's only recently that ppl have begun posting about heroic kiril looting :P

Yay Mihir for 200th page on this thread (bit off cat topic )
    Do you plan to play feral for Mop and continue this guide come 5.0?

As I've leaned towards tanking this tier and will continue tanking for next expansion, I continuously come here for quick updates on my kitty whether I play the spec much or not

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    [*] Stat priority/reforging depends a bit on the encounter you are doing.
    Morchok/Warmaster: Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp / Crit
    Spine: Hit > Haste/Crit > Mastery > Exp
    Others: Hit/Exp > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    from the 1st post.

indeed Mihir, only been last 1-2 pages people have been gloating about HC Kiril. cant see my guilds team getting HC Madness so gz to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what you're talking about, shut your piehole"
    Amoury

So my guild finally got back to 25's after some roster issues, we flew through DS the past 2 weeks and now are 5/8 heroic on 25, as I was doing some research on Heroic Warmaster and Heroic Spine, I saw I greatly needed to reforge for those fights, only problem is I'm not the greatest with math so when I try to go to wowreforge or something to help balance my stats I end up failing miserably.

Any suggestions/tips with the reforging for me? Could use some more experienced players' assistance.

Both your questions are answered on this very page. Personally I don't feel specific reforging is really needed for Warmaster, but if you lack dps on the adds it can certainly help. I would recommend reforging for Spine, at least for the first few kills. Don't really know how tight the dps requirement is for progressing guilds now with the 15% hp reduction, but more damage on tendons is always good.

Warmaster - Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp/Crit
    Spine - Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste
    Feral Kitty - Llilja
    夢と希望のマシンガン

Quote Originally Posted by Llilja View Post
    Both your questions are answered on this very page. Personally I don't feel specific reforging is really needed for Warmaster, but if you lack dps on the adds it can certainly help. I would recommend reforging for Spine, at least for the first few kills. Don't really know how tight the dps requirement is for progressing guilds now with the 15% hp reduction, but more damage on tendons is always good.

Warmaster - Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp/Crit
    Spine - Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste
    my understanding from smokey was only reforge if ur having to keep running around which is something i dont have to since i can just stick to the slayer/dreadblade mastery is less valued since ph2 is tank and spank haste is worth alot more

If you're referring to the stat priority, stacking mastery and making everything bleed usually yields higher personal dps on that fight than going for something else.
    Feral Kitty - Llilja
    夢と希望のマシンガン

Hey, new to druid.

Where is this 15% from TF coming from? I dont see it in any talents or set bonuses.

Edit: Is it from King of the Jungle? If so, that talent is worded badly.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-03-30 at 06:52 AM.

Tiger's Fury "Increases physical damage done by 15% for 6 sec."

Kinng of the Jungle "While using your Enrage ability in Bear Form, your damage is increased by 15%, and your Tiger's Fury ability also instantly restores 60 Energy."

Tiger's fury has a 15% dmg on its own. Has nothing to do with the talent.

Oh, duh. Guess i should read tooltips. They're both 15%, guess thats what confused me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    I don't think it's true, I just tested it 4 times with hc and 4 times with normal and from proc to re-proc it came out at 55-57sec for both.
    yup i also got both HM n normal icd's at 55-57sec everytime.

Howdy all, just got starcatcher compass normal, is it worth replacing vial of shadows normal or kiro normal with and if so which, thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Bullk View Post
    Howdy all, just got starcatcher compass normal, is it worth replacing vial of shadows normal or kiro normal with and if so which, thank you in advance
    id go with vial n compass for the most part, and than Vial and wrath of unchaining when u get that.
    Last edited by Hyplex; 2012-04-01 at 12:00 AM.

thank you kindly