Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    FFS Rip is now Guardian not feral that is GG Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just a tooltip interpretation error for sure. Don't worry about it.

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

Pretty sick dps there! mine was done without 3% either :> but I did just stay on the boss during black blood. Would be nice to get DI and tricks as well.... only way to rank in the top now. Apex is pretty awesome, i was looking to apply there now that my guild is disbanding for MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Pretty sick dps there! mine was done without 3% either :> but I did just stay on the boss during black blood. Would be nice to get DI and tricks as well.... only way to rank in the top now. Apex is pretty awesome, i was looking to apply there now that my guild is disbanding for MoP
    I ranked without DI and tricks (but with UF and unfortunately cast only once... With DI/tricks the numbers would be much bigger ). Anyway You must stay on the boss all the time to get a high rank. I just asked some healers to carry my cat butt through the black blood
    Regarding the guild: Yup, people here are fantastic and insanely great And you lose nothing by applying I'm not the one who decide, just be aware that we have two active ferals already (me and Pagotras).
    Da Vuhdo iz wid'ya mon!

Nice guide, thank you! This really helped me.

Just returning to game and i am unsure if i should cap out expertise and hit then go mastery or go full mastery and not worry about hit/expertise?

Quote Originally Posted by nomnom View Post
    Just returning to game and i am unsure if i should cap out expertise and hit then go mastery or go full mastery and not worry about hit/expertise?
    Hit cap then whatever other secondary stat suits your play style or fight you will be progressing on, ignore expertise and forge away from it as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Hit cap then whatever other secondary stat suits your play style or fight you will be progressing on, ignore expertise and forge away from it as much as possible.
    I was bear before i quit and basically just swapping my gear over to kitty, so if im roughly like 397 ilvl and clearing 6/8hm and working on spine what would be the best way to go haste so theres room for error or mastery after hit cap

My advice is alt-f4 and go play Diablo!

But really, after playing with both Haste and Mastery stacking it's up to the individual what they prefer as dps-wise it's very close. Haste is what i prefer though.

I ranked 8th last night on Heroic 25 Morchok!

grats i gues
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Blademaster
    I miss coming to the Cat thread to get my feral forum fix. Almost a month with no posts. We need some new content ASAP...

Quote Originally Posted by Buwwy View Post
    I miss coming to the Druid forum to get my "anything druid related" fix.
    Fixed that for you. Anxiously awaiting for things to become interesting again.

Pawkets' Armory

I have not had a chance to try out my druid on the beta yet, but I am wondering how the feel of things are at 90. Is the flow fun and compelling? Does the shred glyph help with frustrating bosses with face only issues? I know this thread is for 4.3 content from cata, but since things aren't changing for the current iteration of our class, I'd be interested to see some discussion on what's coming soon to our beloved specialization.

yeah theres not much to say right now about cat! Im not holding high hopes for MoP...really don't want to have to go back to resto!

Blademaster
    I have a feeling cat will still give other dps classes a run for there money in MoP. Especially now that they can balance us around our own spec and not worry about bear muddling up our talents. I don't think we will be as big a threat in pvp though with the SR change, But we shall see.

High Overlord
    has anyone seen or heard about what ferals are doing in the MoP beta raid tests from today ?
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Gonna go Feral as main in MoP, hope it comes out strong though...

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    has anyone seen or heard about what ferals are doing in the MoP beta raid tests from today ?
    As I understood the boss was zerged down in 1minute while ignoring fight mechanics so don't think much can be said from that yet

Right now energy regeneration feels really slow on the beta (more so than live). Blizz stated that 'one of the things we do is whack ratings when an expansion begins so that there is room to grow into additional gear. As I have said before, this feels bad to players but is sort of inevitable because we can't start at say 75% crit chances and grow into 130% crit chances. However, we think the current loss of stats in MoP is too extreme, and is exacerbated by losing all of the passive talents and glyphs that often added haste and crit especially. We believe, and we're certainly hearing the feedback, that players are playing from level 85 to 90 with haste, crit and mastery percentages that are so low as to be unfun.'

I feel that Ferals are really hurting from this (with less CP, etc) more so than other classes-however, this might only be for the first tier. As we grow into gear and we can stack these secondary stats in the masses (similar to t13 now) we'll really shine as a pure DPS class. They've added a lot of fun changes to our toolkit and our rotation isn't changing that much. Though Cat might feel clunky and slow/semi broken at the moment-there's hope at the end of that tunnel. We just might have to grin and bear it a bit and pace in a cage for a while, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    As I understood the boss was zerged down in 1minute while ignoring fight mechanics so don't think much can be said from that yet
    Gives you some sort of idea of class balance in a raid scenario, but it's obviously a very very narrow window.

Pawkets' Armory