Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Gives you some sort of idea of class balance in a raid scenario, but it's obviously a very very narrow window.
    taking a 1 minute fight sample, whit all our burst cooldowns, i gues feral will be close to the top
    i am on the beta atm but i got in on an addon author key, so i am mostly working on that
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

So far while levelling from 85-90 i've found feral dps to be quite low, i've not done any dudgeons as a cat (insta bear queue) so i can't compare to other classes and obviously my rotation a talent specs are changing constantly for me to be able to show optimal but i'm not finding it to be that great atm, ill be doing some 25m beta raiding when its up for testing so ill be able to give a better indication then.

i am personaly struggleing whit my new buttons i did not have room for trash on my action bar
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Yep I'm still switching things around, too - Cat-Thrash took the place of Maim, though that is sometimes valuable while questing, too...
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

i am macro things, like shift + wild charge = skull bash
    il do the same for shift + ravage = pounce
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Of course, but there's only so much you can get into Alt/Shift/Alt+Shift + 1-6 (=keys close enough to WASD)
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

heh yes indeed
    i do got a razor naga mouse but i also need buttons on there for defensive cooldowns and tab targeting

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 07:52 AM ----------

so i was thiking about the MoP optimal cat rotation and talents,
    how about this this one, Take Heart of the wild as talent!
    each time you are at 0 energy cast 1 wrath 9whit our spell power buff it should still for like 20K, and you regenerate energy in the process!

you loose like 3 melee attacks tho witch could have also procced OOC,

but i wonder i think especaily during HotW it will be a dps increase since our spells do double damage then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Sadly due to the fact we've been doing two 10m groups i've been assigned the roll of tank for one of the groups (as we need 4 tanks) so i can't say how feral kitty is doing in beta raids, ill try and post some logs once i get a shot at a boss as a kitty. But bear seems pretty good, I'm pulling some big numbers with that already!

i tested using wrath while i was out of energy. a wrath deal 12K dmg at level 85 ds gear, a melee attack does 6K whitout SR so like 8.5K whit SR.
    you loose 2 melee attacks so its not worth it

however during HotW it does seem profitable as your wrath do 20K+ and you have higher cast speed & more spell hit chance
    this sort of makes HotW a dps cooldown on top of the +6% agi you already get. so if you model this into something like mew i wonder what the result will be, maybe thia talent is the best option overall
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I already found a good use for it in the beta raid last night, in p2 you have to heal the boss up and theres nothing for an off tank to do really (i was OT) so i hit hotw and spam healed the boss, made a change for having nothing to do :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    I already found a good use for it in the beta raid last night, in p2 you have to heal the boss up and theres nothing for an off tank to do really (i was OT) so i hit hotw and spam healed the boss, made a change for having nothing to do :P
    Tsulong seems like the "we have to put in a fight that HotW and/or Mage Symbiosis is actually useful for" fight in the tier.

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

Hello. Recently been playing my feral druid in PvP and PvE after getting bored with Ele Shaman and Holy Pala and I would like to know what secondary stats should I focus on. At this point, my gear is quite poor but I would like to know where I stand for stats and how to maximize my potential.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razail/simple

Ignore the PvP gear and awful gear in general, I'm unlucky enough not to win the Tier 13.

Thank you.

There's some more specific priorities if you're trying to focus an a specific encounter (like Mastery on Warmaster), but most people would recommend Hit to 8% = Exp to 26 > Haste > Crit > Mastery.

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

hit/exp to just below the caps (dont go over them) > haste >= mastery > crit id say

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Tsulong seems like the "we have to put in a fight that HotW and/or Mage Symbiosis is actually useful for" fight in the tier.
    Mage Healing Touch has a 10sec cd so i doubt they'll help that much :P

I took a break for a couple months because DS wasnt as fun as the previous tiers and well... I think my last parses I was just under Mihir on a fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Druid/?page=1

Glad I didn't forget too much =)

Yor'sahj aka "hope the mages dont kill the black adds too fast so i can swipe a bit more"? :P
    Still, nice ranking

seems MoP mangle gor nerfed back to normal proportions again. but i ssume it get buffed back to 450% before release
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

An update for you guys reading this guide: I'm rerolling to monk in MoP and as such will not be writing a new feral guide (maybe after I'm done with my monk guide ) So if anyone wants to take over feel free to make a new topic with your MoP guide.
    Last edited by Mihir; 2012-07-18 at 02:15 PM.

Great guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I'm rerolling to monk in MoP
    oh snap! same here.

saw you in the WW monk thread and thought Myrhi.... the fuck. lol. knew i'd find an explanation in the Cat guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    "If you dont have any clue what you're talking about, shut your piehole"
    Amoury