charge+ff - mangle - rake - mangle - tf - rip - ravage! - berserk - SR - mangle - rake - shredspam
    I don't have my T11 so I haven't been able to try this. I'm wondering how much energy are you sitting at after you Berserk?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaazaam View Post
    I prefer prepot>FFF+Charge>Mangle>Shred>Shred>TF+Zerk>Rake>Ravage>SR then do normal rotation.

Edit: A little more reason why. It's a little crit/OoC dependant so you may need to hit TF/Zerk a little early, but with good RNG I've been able to push past 41k burst, but typically its around 30-36k burst.
    Delaying your first Rake so much means your first two Shreds aren't at their best.

I tried a few different variations and I now prefer to hit Rake right after Mangle, Shred once or twice before starting TF+Zerk and then just refresh Rake before TF wears off. I know clipping isn't good but this is one of the few exceptions I feel is more beneficial overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaazaam View Post
    I prefer prepot>FFF+Charge>Mangle>Shred>Shred>TF+Zerk>Rake>Ravage>SR then do normal rotation.

Edit: A little more reason why. It's a little crit/OoC dependant so you may need to hit TF/Zerk a little early, but with good RNG I've been able to push past 41k burst, but typically its around 30-36k burst.
    I forgot about Rip right after Zerk...how embarrassing.

Isn't Berserk cancelling the TF-Buff anymore? Did I miss something?

it does still cnacel the buff and you loose the 15% extra damage. i do think you can keep the 20 bones energy,

i personaly go for
    charge / FFF > Magle > Savage raor (to dump enegery before TF) > TF > rake > shred > shred > rip > bezerk > ...

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 09:33 AM ----------

i was wondering, isnt engineering the best profesion as apart from the ~80 agility they also got those cogwheel gems in thier helms ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by njorde View Post
    I don't have my T11 so I haven't been able to try this. I'm wondering how much energy are you sitting at after you Berserk?
    Usually 95-100 (not specced into primal madness atm, as i prefer the increased survivability from perseverance/nurturing instinct)

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leinie View Post
    When I was typing the post originally I had a 2nd Rake after TF to clip during the Berserk, but then took it out before posting because I wasn't sure if using the GCD during Unheeded Warning would a DPS increase or neutral. After doing a little napkin math I believe that fitting the extra Rake in there would be a DPS increase, so:
    Code:
    FF/FC > Mangle > Rake > SR > TF > Berserk or Shred once then Berserk* > Rake > Ravage! > Shred > Rip > Shred spam

*to avoid capping energy
    Again, assuming no 4pT11 and Unheeded Warning.

@Mihir: Are you able to consistently get that last Rake in with Tiger's Fury still up? Looks like you'd be casting it just as TF falls off. Wouldn't it be better to delay SR another couple of GCDs to better ensure you got that Rake up under 3x SotP and TF? I don't have 4pT11 so I have yet to try to tackle that opener.
    Yes.. i might sometimes switch rake with the mangle before it if the timing is a bit off tho.

Code:
    [19:30:10.132] Mihir casts Rake on Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    [19:30:10.446] Halfus Wyrmbreaker afflicted by Rake from Mihir
    [19:30:10.614] Mihir Rake Halfus Wyrmbreaker *3123*
    [19:30:12.408] Mihir gains Tiger's Fury from Mihir
    [19:30:13.516] Mihir Rake Halfus Wyrmbreaker *15770*
    [19:30:16.544] Mihir Rake Halfus Wyrmbreaker 7656
    [19:30:17.589] Mihir casts Rake on Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    [19:30:17.683] Halfus Wyrmbreaker's Rake is refreshed by Mihir
    [19:30:17.774] Mihir Rake Halfus Wyrmbreaker *3692*
    [19:30:18.402] Mihir's Tiger's Fury fades from Mihir
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-02-14 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    it does still cnacel the buff and you loose the 15% extra damage. i do think you can keep the 20 bones energy,

i personaly go for
    charge / FFF > Magle > Savage raor (to dump enegery before TF) > TF > rake > shred > shred > rip > bezerk > ...

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 09:33 AM ----------

i was wondering, isnt engineering the best profesion as apart from the ~80 agility they also got those cogwheel gems in thier helms ?
    The above is incorrect. Screenshot with TF+Zerk Note: You MUST use Tiger's Fury first, otherwise you will be locked out from using it while Berserk is active.

Also all crafting professions will give you +80 to whatever is your main stat, aside from JC which gives +81 for some reason. If you do the math on the Tailoring and Engineering enchant use/procs the DPS gained is equivalent to +80 main stat.

I'm wondering what the ideal glyphs are now, as I'm seeing a couple people using Mangle/Berserk/Rip as their three. Mangle I'm guessing is because of the 4p, and Zerk is because Tigers Fury doesn't really have a benefit on fights under 5 minutes I think, something like that right?

Also I keep hearing that Ferocious Bite glyph is a dps loss, but I don't understand how. I never bite unless it's under 25%, I just don't feel comfortable half the time using it.

FB still has more damage per energy than shred. So unglyphed FB allows you to spend more energy on FB which will result in more damage, even if you only use FB below 25%. (unless the unheeded warning proc is up, shred is way better in that case)
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-02-14 at 02:08 PM.

Makes sense.

So then does Berserk glyph beat out Tiger's Fury? I try to be as optimal as I can with using it, and not letting it sit on cooldown for more than a second or two, but sometimes shit happens, and I think it's because of that rng that the glyph loses it's value.

At the same time though, I'm almost always out of energy by the end of zerk as it is.

Hey guys i dont have unheeded warning more than 2 days so im still trying different things,would it be better to delay zerk a bit to get a proc from the trinket ? or no?
    However i have some problems tracking the trinket proc ,any1 know an addon i can track it easily?
    As for the FB themes it still seems like FB's dpe is greater compared to shred not by a lot but i think it is .

I hate to say it, but I need a premade Kitty UI. I've been futzing with DroodFocus but, either I'm impatient or it's too complicated - I can't catch onto the nuances of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Makes sense.

So then does Berserk glyph beat out Tiger's Fury? I try to be as optimal as I can with using it, and not letting it sit on cooldown for more than a second or two, but sometimes shit happens, and I think it's because of that rng that the glyph loses it's value.

At the same time though, I'm almost always out of energy by the end of zerk as it is.
    I would use either Mangle or Tiger's Fury, especially more towards Mangle with the 4T11. With that bonus you'll be using Mangle twice as often (about every 27-28 seconds) and the Tiger's Fury glyph will reduce the CD to 27 seconds. I personally went with Mangle because I use Feral Charge+TF+Ravage on cooldown since most bosses have such huge hit boxes. I also try to sync it with either a Rip or FB so it gets the benefit of the 15% damage. That's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    Hey guys i dont have unheeded warning more than 2 days so im still trying different things,would it be better to delay zerk a bit to get a proc from the trinket ? or no?
    However i have some problems tracking the trinket proc ,any1 know an addon i can track it easily?
    As for the FB themes it still seems like FB's dpe is greater compared to shred not by a lot but i think it is .
    If you like HUDs IceHUD has good tracking options, you can create custom bars for any buff/debuff on you or the enemy. MSBT also provides some nice custom events that can give you a visual and audio cue. Try those out.

With my gear and simulated 4P T11 (no 4P T11) in a 5minute fight:
    Berserk Glyph - 22691 (22305)
    Tiger'sf Glyph - 22605 (22221)
    Mangle Glyph - 22510 (22104)

Btw. Is tier 11 4pc bonus superior to offtier parts even with someone in raid who is bringing mangle debuff (so only using shred, 0 mangle!)?
    Last edited by Divinity; 2011-02-14 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Btw. Is tier 11 4pc bonus superior to offtier parts even with someone in raid who is bringing mangle debuff (so only using shred, 0 mangle!)?
    i think iv read somewhere it is about the same
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I'm sure it's still stronger. It's 3% more AP even though you use one slightly less awesome attack every 27-28th second. To be fair, it shouldn't change at all since it's already up when you refresh Mangle for your T11 buff anyway. Doesn't matter if you apply the debuff or someone else does.

YEa but I asking in situation like it you can get 3 off tier parts instead of 4 tier ones

Trying to figure out how much of an upgrade it is for me to go from Tsanga's Helm and Double Attack Handguards (normal) to 4p T11. I still have to pick up a helm token from Nefarian since I chose Heroic Sark as my off-piece, and snag some gloves from the vendor or BH, but I think it's something like a 300 dps increase right?

I know 4p is better than using 2p and 3 offset, I'm just not sure by how much. I'm also limited in my ability to get the helm right now since we're not clearing any other bosses until Heroic Ascendant Council is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Each optimal offpiece is about 70 dps above the corresponding T11 piece. The 4T11 bonus is about 400 dps even if you got a manglebot. So, always go for 4T11 if possible.

Also,
    Code:
    [23:08:36.073] Mihir Ravage! Valiona *57138*