@Magichan: It's in the very first post in this thread. Mihir updated both the rotation and the information on Ferocious Bite for 4.0.6.
    No need to read 49 pages, just to open your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    With the buff to Shred damage in 4.0.6, this will no longer be worth using above 25% health; just spam more shreds to get rid of energy instead.

@Durenek: You have got to find that out for yourself. Get Mew (http://code.google.com/p/mew-wow-dru...downloads/list), insert your stats and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Magichan View Post
    Since the patch, is it still better to use fb or just keep shreding or mangling depending on the boss situation? im abit lazy and havent read the full 49 pages in the thread so sry if this have come up on another page.
    http://theincbear.com/adapting-your-cat-for-4-0-6/ should help you

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    That's rather funny: At the point where you have mostly heroic gear haste is "a bit better" (arguably tho) than crit. Then why Prestor's talisman is not only worse than Essence if it has same number of agi and basicly better proc (haste>crit) but also worse than Unheeded while Essence is better than it?
    As I have understood, even though haste>crit for reforging, a proc haste would only be used for applying shreds faster. So having a trinket proc just for shreds isn't as beneficial as a trinket crit proc that you could apply bleeds with.

The reason why haste over takes crit at a higher item level is due to more agility being available. Your crit stays the same so you can drop some of one stat to help your rotation by stacking another.

Us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/ledonn/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    That's rather funny: At the point where you have mostly heroic gear haste is "a bit better" (arguably tho) than crit. Then why Prestor's talisman is not only worse than Essence if it has same number of agi and basicly better proc (haste>crit) but also worse than Unheeded while Essence is better than it?
    While haste and crit will be equal at that gear level (given proper reforging), a crit proc will affect the full duration of bleeds while a haste proc doesnt. So that's why EotC edges ahead.
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-03-05 at 05:23 PM.

While haste and crit will be equal at that gear level (given proper reforging), a crit proc will affect the full duration of bleeds while a haste proc doesnt. So that's why EotC edges ahead.
    Yeah, that's a good reason, tho still if it happens just after refreshed rake it won't affect it and best you could possibly do is refreshind rip, while proced Prestor's Talisman will always affact your haste same way (increasing energy regen for more shreds and speeding up your white hits). And then comes Unheeded that also doesnt affect dots.
    Oh well, it will take a bit of time till I get Nef's trinket so nothing to worry about atm and after that I'll probably use both 372 trinkets.

I've taken the initiative to do that Haste > Crit reforging, and my DPS got very slightly better (because of my ilvl would be my best guess), for whoever that helps. But I do agree with crit proc being > haste proc. Unheeded is still throwing me for a loop, but just create a Power Aura for it if you feel you aren't getting the full use from it, imo.

Just went and re-read the first page and have a quick question. Is it not worth it to use Pounce as your opener? I would have thought that the dot it puts up at the start would be worth it, but I'm not sure about DPE or anything like that.

Afaik no its not worth it, costs way to much energy for the DMG output
    Edit: damn phones with their shitty auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    should help you
    (can't post links so had to remove that from quote -.-)

On that note, are you sure about the glyphs? As Leafkiller posted on EJ (can't post links, but it's post #48 in Mew topic) TF should still be better, but there hasn't really been much discussion or verifying (not that Leafkiller generally needs much verifying, but the best "guides" haven't really been updated/changed yet) on it. Basically, I'm wondering if it's something you and Mihir missed or what's the deal with it?

Edit: Just noticed this Tangedyn - your last post on your official forums topic (#119), at Nefarian interrupts, you said haste rating instead of hit rating. Should be obvious to most it's just a little "typo", thought I'd just mention it just in case (can't post there as I play on EU servers).
    Last edited by Obblivion; 2011-03-06 at 07:18 AM.

Yeah, I'm aware of Leafkiller's post. I haven't verified it myself, but if you've noticed the follow-up he's found that Tiger's Fury isn't always better, but it is dependent on the duration of the fight. So I think the right thing to say is that they are both about equivalent, and which one is better depends on the exact duration of the fight. I will probably update the post and my guide soon, but it's not a critical issue.

I would tend to favor Berserk myself, because several fights tend to have a "burn phase" where you really want to maximize your DPS from Berserk. This is subjective of course, so Berserk vs TF will probably boil down to personal preference.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, I'll fix that.

Yes, true, I did see the follow-up, just that unless you're doing a farm fight that you know the expected length of, it's rather rng if you'll get a good fight length or not. Though still yes, it also depends on the fight mechanics themselves, as in like you said, if there's a burn phase where you want to maximize your dps. Thanks for clarifying

i noticed atleast 3 top feral druids (with consistent wol rankings)on wowarmory who seem to be using glyph of savage roar instead of tf/berserk.
    does savage roar glyph scale better and is it worth using once u get your 372 malevolence?

No, not really. We've tested the 3 Glyphs against each other on Mew SImulation on full E372 gear and Glyph of Savage Roar is slightly behind TF and Berserk. The difference isn't very big though, so it's definitely very possible to still do very well with the Savage Roar glyph.

I personally prefer the utility of running Glyph of Berserk, for burn phases and such, or running Glyph of Tiger's Fury to get more use out of the buffed Rakes/Rips, but I suppose one could make an argument, if they are in fact that close, that Savage Roar would require less upkeep, and if you are more of a utility on a fight than a DPS (HM Halfus comes to mind for me), then it could be beneficial?

About i just wanted to say that for me TF works better because when i run with berserk glyph i always find my send having to wait 1-3 secs for applying TF'd rip ,while with TF i always have my rip TF'd.So for me at least seems like TF is better on most fights (for example bersker might be better for magmaw or something i dont rly know)

I've noticed this on other druid parses too, but the majority of the damage on Magmaw (from me) came from Shred (I was number 2 in my guild, and I ranked ~110/120ish on world of logs), which isn't usually the case, so I would say Berserk is probably better, for that fight.
    Last edited by Tygroen; 2011-03-06 at 11:40 PM. Reason: (I was Number 2, not 1 in my Guild)

Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    About i just wanted to say that for me TF works better because when i run with berserk glyph i always find my send having to wait 1-3 secs for applying TF'd rip ,while with TF i always have my rip TF'd.So for me at least seems like TF is better on most fights (for example bersker might be better for magmaw or something i dont rly know)
    Considering that glyphed TF has 27s CD, while Rip has 22s CD, I'm a little skeptical that TF is always ready for Rip. In any case Mew Simulations have shown that it is not worth letting Rip drop just to TF it. Mew Simulations also already takes into account that Rip will have less TF uptime without the TF Glyph, so you should not try to double-account for it.

Any fight with a clear burn-phase will favor GoBerserk. So Magmaw, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Chimaeron, Maloriak, Conclave of Wind pretty much. On other fights GoTF might be better for you.

You were guys whining about ferals and maloriak last time. Actually be happy and wait for nefarian heroic

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nl...=13661&e=14264 can't touch it!

Backing to topic - actually someone wrote before that savage roar glyph scales more then rest - not really, since berserkin gives u ~ 2 extra shreds, which are scalling with weapon also. I think it's all up for personal preference, which glyph use. Dps diffrance is so small between them.

For US posters: please "Like" Lamissa's post in the Ask a Dev thread. It's the closest thing we have to a Feral PvE question.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...69?page=14#270