Do anyone have some tips for Nefarian hc? I realized I can shift out of form under the mind control to slow myself, but it looks like I do something terribly wrong with the buff. :-/
Hello, I'm fairly new to feral, May I ask the reasoning for 0/2 primal madness in your spec? When you have it 2/2 in the suggested spec, Just curious ^^.
Last edited by Skaithakk; 2011-03-13 at 09:04 AM.
The amount of DPS that Primal Madness gives you is next to negligible. The reason why most Cat guides list it is simply because it's still a DPS increase to take it, and assumes that you wish you min/max. Primal Madness is the obvious first talent to drop if you want a bit more utility, in this case Mihir took Perserverance to increase survivability.
the reason it is such a low dps increase:
you loose the 20 engery that you gain, when the buff expires, so if you are 20+ energy whne the buff expires you gained nothing in total. however if you manage to go < 20 engery when the buff expires you do win a bit as it cant reduce your energy to < 0 :P
so if you have like 12 enegery when the buff expires you drop to 0 and in total gained 8 engery
TREE DURID IS 4 PEE
Help me read MEW did an input of all my stats etc (tho missing one trinket on there) and got the value
How do I read that?
Can someone give me a dummy guide on how to do multi target dmg
The first post says:
3.4 Multiple targets
Just did a ton of calculations on cat AoE dps. I put everything in a nice spreadsheet, and discovered a better AoE priority system:
* If there's already mangle on one of the targets, it has more than 3 seconds to live and it's without rake, put up rake on that one.
* If there's already rake on all of the targets with mangle and you have some CP on one of them, shred to 4 CP and rip on that one if you can get at least 1 rip tick off.
* If there's already rake and mangle on all of the targets and you don't have any CP on any of them, and you're about to get energy-capped, shred to 4 CP on the one with most health and rip.
* If there's some targets without mangle and some of them have more than 16 seconds to live, do mangle -> rake -> shred to 4CP -> rip on the one with most time to live.
* If there's some targets without mangle and some of them have more than 8 seconds to live, do rake -> mangle -> shred to 4CP -> rip on the one with most time to live.
* If all targets got less than 10 seconds to live, there's at least 3 targets, and there's more targets than they got time to live, swipe (so 10+ targets with 9 seconds to live, 9+ targets with 8 seconds to live, etc).
* If there's some targets that will live longer than 3 seconds, put rake on the one that will live longest.
* Shred if one of them has mangle debuff.
* Mangle the one with most health.
anyway to track the 4pc proc bonus ?
thank you I will try it tomorrow
First one pops up a symbol if I'm in combat and the buff isn't up, second one shows the same symbol if there are not 3 stacks (couldn't get it to do that all in one) and the last one tells me when there are 5 seconds left on the buff.
you can add spell id 90166 in droodfocus to track 4pc bonus.
Guide suggests a 1.6% dps increase from or 420 dps at T11.5 gearlevel from 4pc bonus. If you minus offpiece dps increase (2X70 dps) you get 280dps increase.
I dont know if mangle's lower dmg instead of shred and potential rip refresh is taken into account i am assuming it is.
I got 4pc bonus recently tried it out in a raid and my performance(was failing on some raid mechanics) was really bad as i found maintaining buff even with ovale to be really hard.
I rather lose 280dps from a hard to use ability than tunnel and die to raid mechanics.
I am not going to go back to 4pc till they bring a hotfix.The fact that i might get a heroic 372 offpiece soon also helps me make my mind up about 4pc
If we were firemages our 4pc bonus would mean this- 1.Fire 2 frostbolts at start to get full buff 2.Fire 1 frostbolt every 30 secs to keep it going 2.Fire 2 frostbolts incase your buff fell off. Its just sad that feral dps representation in raids is really low and even when theres a big outcry blizzard can afford to ignore us
thanks your numbers are right back to 4pc!
Thanks for the awesome guide man!
I'm currently leveling my druid which is at 75 right now, and this will come in handy when I hit cataclysm content!