The question actually is, is your guild going onto killing Nef heroic? Because otherwise, you have to subtract the heroic T11 helm from that equation.
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    You need to have 67.80% plus your % hit and % exp on your character sheet (raidbuffed in cat form) to hit the crit cap for auto attack.
    Expertise isn't measured in percentage. Or are you referring to the probability of getting dodged? Also, where do you get 67.8% from? In the longer version you state that the crit cap versus a boss, with 0 hit rating and 0 expertise rating, is 62.25%. Is this actual crit chance? That is, after accounting for the 1.6% crit chance reduction per target level above your own? If so, that would be 62.25 + 1.6 * 3 = 67.05% on the character sheet, not 67.8%.

White Crit cap (with 0 exp/hit) against a boss should be 100 - 24 - 6.5 - 8 + 4.8 = 66.3%

Okay, so I've got around 2500 valor but dont know what to use them on!
    Here is my char:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/dovve/simple

Any ideas? Should I go for T11 set-pieces or just epic up my gear?

2 piece set bonus -> Fluid Death -> 4 piece set bonus -> relic and the other pieces of you still need them at that point.

Since the Stampeding Roar talent and Glyph of Pounce change, we haven't had much Kitty PTR attention. I would just like to point out that all of our problems have been now addressed and solved with this new addition:

"Prowl has a new icon."
    ^http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-notes-april-8

Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    2 piece set bonus -> Fluid Death -> 4 piece set bonus -> relic and the other pieces of you still need them at that point.
    Many thanks Will do that.

finished heroic v&t this week. i found that glyph of tiger's fury might be an option to consider instead of glyph of berserk because one of my zerks would fall around deep breath or just when one of the dragons would land so depending on how your raid moves and raid dps u may not get full uptime during berserk.

RNG probably plays a factor in both glyphs, and on a fight by fight situation, you may not get the full use of either glyph, honestly. Savage Roar glyph would probably eliminate things like that if you are worried about it.

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    RNG probably plays a factor in both glyphs, and on a fight by fight situation, you may not get the full use of either glyph, honestly. Savage Roar glyph would probably eliminate things like that if you are worried about it.
    SR glyph has been found to out weigh TF/Berserk if you are hit capped. Hit being so low on our priority, that shouldn't be a viable option.
    Personally I'd choose TF.

Quote Originally Posted by sakux2002 View Post
    SR glyph has been found to out weigh TF/Berserk if you are hit capped.
    I'll have to call BS on this.
    With E372 BIS Gear and Hit Rating set to 961:
    Rip + Shred + Tiger's Fury = 22524 DPS
    Rip + Shred + Savage Roar = 22448 DPS

there might still be a bug in the mew project :P, like why do mew and rawr give different outcome ? its probely on how you interpetate the calculation and for a normal guy like me there is no telling witch one is more accurate
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    there might still be a bug in the mew project :P, like why do mew and rawr give different outcome ? its probely on how you interpetate the calculation and for a normal guy like me there is no telling witch one is more accurate
    If you have bugs to report with Mew, we would like to hear them.
    "Results differ from Rawr" unfortunately isn't bug we can do anything about, as we are not responsible for the accuracy of Rawr. We've already expended enough of our own time investigating "Results differ from SimCraft" reports and helping SimCraft fix their bugs.

EDIT: It is possible that Mew Formulation was used, in which case Glyphs and Trinkets are not modeled as accurately as in Mew Simulation, die to the limitations of the Formulation. (Since Rawr is solely using Formulation, I'd expect Rawr to encounter the same problems). We are going to release a new version of Mew soon that will default to Simulation and add a little notice when Formulation is selected.
    Last edited by tangedyn; 2011-04-12 at 08:57 AM.

Will mew ever have a character import and gear slots to make it a little more user friendly? So I can just swap items, apposed to removing and subtracking the stats that item swap would give?

Yep, it's in the works. I've actually done the code to do most of that, but there's no UI around it yet... Yawning and myself are not very good with UI, and we've got some help for that.

Patch Notes update:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid
    • Swipe (Cat) damage has been doubled.
    • Berserk is no longer on the global cooldown.
    Weeeell... I guess we should rejoice, cat buffs!
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

@tangedyn, sounds awesome <3

Cat AoE: Yay, I'm just sad that they decided to fix our aoe without making it scale with mastery.

Nice guide..!! will deff give it a go as my secondary spec

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Patch Notes update:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid
    • Swipe (Cat) damage has been doubled.
    • Berserk is no longer on the global cooldown.
    Weeeell... I guess we should rejoice, cat buffs!
    Awesome, so now we have an easier time using our big(and only real) CD and our AoE might get decent. But as ^^ said, a fix that scales with mastery would've been better tbh

Now, now, we should be happy that we received a buff at all.

Now, for what I was going to say... /serial mode off
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Blizzard are finally seeing us!!! This is a direct testament to our existence! They acknowledge us at last! This should be celebrated! We shall rejoice!
    /serial mode on

Now we just need to conduct some theorycrafting and determine at which point in amount of targets in proximity it is worth to go with Swipe, seeing that this doesn't remove the point. I highly doubt that it will be worth using with two targets within range, though.