Nevermind. Looking over logs and comparing shred Dmg, I got my answer =)
    Last edited by Ledonn; 2011-04-26 at 02:51 PM.

My Rip can crit for like 120-130k and Rake something around that, so it's strongly adviced to use Rip, even if it's not ticking >800k, like it was during Paragon first kill
    Da Vuhdo iz wid'ya mon!

If this has been addressed in the 62 pages of this thread following the OP, I apologize but I really just wasn't up for looking through that much of it to see since I suspect if it had the OP would've been updated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    2.10.1 Gear list
    Relic
    640 Relic of Golganneth (VP) - 700 Valor Points
    580 Relic of Arathor (HD) - Heroic: Shadowfang Keep - Lord Godfrey
    Best before heroics:
    579 Silver Inlaid Leaf (C) - Inscription
    532 Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Relic of Triumph (HP)
    372 Idol of the Crying Moon (WotLK)
    Where does Vicious Gladiator's Relic of Triumph fit into this list? Do the slightly higher agi and crit make up for the loss of haste versus Relic of Golganneth? I really haven't done any pvp on this toon this expansion, but with the new VP->Conquest conversion available it makes it a simple acquisition.
    Bigslick (13/14H)
    "Those who deny respect for others deserve it not for themselves."

Quote Originally Posted by Dollirllan View Post
    Hello

I have checked the latests posts and such but still could not find decent aswer. My guild is currently progressing Nefarian 25 hc. My question considers Dominion spell.. We have a rogue in our group so I can stackup to 150 quite often and here is my queation... WHICH spell should I usew to maximize my dps?
    I checked some sites and they say that Rip is no longer supported. So should I use feral charge and Ravage? Or mayby use buffed shred? Or rake mayby? I would be gratefull for an answer cause I rly want to push all I can from this buff Thanks in advance!
    They changed the dominion buff to affect all damage for it's duration, instead of only the next special. So just continue your normal rotation, try to refresh rip/rake asap since they're the highest dmg abilities we have and they keep the dmg buff for their full duration.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    If this has been addressed in the 62 pages of this thread following the OP, I apologize but I really just wasn't up for looking through that much of it to see since I suspect if it had the OP would've been updated...

Where does Vicious Gladiator's Relic of Triumph fit into this list? Do the slightly higher agi and crit make up for the loss of haste versus Relic of Golganneth? I really haven't done any pvp on this toon this expansion, but with the new VP->Conquest conversion available it makes it a simple acquisition.
    Don't think it was asked before no It ranks slightly above the best blue relic, but quite a bit below the valor one. You can visit the lootrank or wowhead gearlists I linked near the section on stat values for details: http://www.guildox.com/wr.asp?Cla=10...i9=0&j3=0&k7=0
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-04-27 at 06:58 AM.

Nefarian HC:
    1. Stack 150
    2. (Assuming you've had 3-5 CP on the boss) charge back in, ravage, rip asap
    3. Stack 4t11 bonus (Assuming you left cat form when mc'ed), TF, rip just before 150 stacks end
    WIN.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Set bonus will be firelands themed too and may resemble certain boss abilities
    *hopes for fire cat carnage*

http://kotaku.com/#!5796504/blizzard...craft-patch-42
    "It's an extended effort to make the loot really feel like it fits the bosses," Stockton told me. "It's something were trying to do more often." Coordinating loot drops cosmetically with bosses increases development time, the gear creators having to wait for the boss designs before they can get started. "We don't always get a chance to do that."

This time around they have, however, resulting in some sexy Ragnaros-styled armor, a new non-legendary version of his mace, Sulfuros, and a druid staff that drops off one of raid's other bosses that transforms the wielder into a molten cat.
    : O

I already expected that "[T12] Set bonus will be firelands themed too and may resemble certain boss abilities" line to hint at a fire cat proc, but

that staff needs Class: Druid
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

I knew it all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I already expected that "[T12] Set bonus will be firelands themed too and may resemble certain boss abilities" line to hint at a fire cat proc, but

that staff needs Class: Druid
    If it isn't, I will be sad.

LOOK!!!

Oh my god that is so awesome, I'm so glad I'm almost done leveling my druid!

As the gm of my guild I may have to reserve the 1st piece of loot ever in 4 years. The blazekitten staff! Though it sounds too good to be true...it will probably have spellpower on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    As the gm of my guild I may have to reserve the 1st piece of loot ever in 4 years. The blazekitten staff! Though it sounds too good to be true...it will probably have spellpower on it.
    naw, it will be a staff that has a use effect that turns it into two daggers.

Because rogues can use staves :P sorry, just had to smartass about it
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

Dont get too excited about that staff though.. It was said that it would turn the player into one of Fandral Staghelms feral forms. That might aswell be a statless staff with an on-use effect, that everybody can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    It was said that it would turn the player into one of Fandral Staghelms feral forms.
    Not one, all of them.

That might aswell be a statless staff with an on-use effect, that everybody can use.
    No.

I don't care if they address Feral dps issues any more...FIRECAT RAWR PEWPEW

swipe buff is really fun. heroic maloriak has gone from being annoying to enjoyable, i manged to be #3 on dps above all our destro locks.we actually have a dps strength now which is burst aoe dmg.

we still need a buff to our single target dps. dks as frost are doing noticible more dmg than they used to and fury warriors have received a small net buff too i think.
    our dps ranking has gone up since 4.1 http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor.../7/30/default/ but its pretty much all due to maloriak fight

I would just like a confirmation that mastery is still > crit > haste > hit/exp. I want to try feral, I have no gear, no experience and am really confused
    Another feral in my guild told me that mastery isn't that powerful since the nerf in (I think) 4.0.6 and I should go for haste instead. I really just want a confirmation that the original post is up to date and I should follow what it says. Thank you (ps: players in my guild are known for going after their 'feeling' rather than what is evidently the best, that's why I ask :S)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yes, Mastery is still the best secondary stat. The gap between it and the rest was simply reduced, but it's still there.
    And then crit vs. haste depends on your current stats so you can consider they are roughly equal if you're in the 359 range.

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein View Post
    Yes, Mastery is still the best secondary stat. The gap between it and the rest was simply reduced, but it's still there.
    And then crit vs. haste depends on your current stats so you can consider they are roughly equal if you're in the 359 range.
    Thank you for clarification...even though I'm more in the 330 range
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻