Also, mastery is still not "proven" to be our worst secondary stats. A few sources have recently hinted that it might be crit that will drop to the lowest value. And even so, it appears that all secondaries will be more or less equal as we progress through T12.
I am not going to create a new thread about it and maybe it was already discussed in here, I apologize.
The question is if I change Jindo's Verdict with Vicious Gladiator's Pike - would that give me a serious DPS increase? Or I shouldn't waste honor points on it?
The armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D1%81/advanced
once a drood - always a drood!
if you provide the item links or stats i could do the calculation using some madeup stat values
TREE DURID IS 4 PEE
Any chance someone could create a non heroic best in slot list?
A possible sequence for the first 10 seconds of the fight that has been working well for me:
- Feral Charge
- Faerie Fire (while in transit towards the target)
- Mangle (to get the debuff going; is also more damage than shred if there's no mangle debuff and bleed on the target yet)
- Shred (to get rid of some energy since we're about to use TF) (mangle instead if you got 4T11)
- Tiger's Fury (this might cap your energy for a little bit)
- Ravage (with 15% damage bonus from TF, stampede buff should still be on you by this time)
- Rip (also with TF bonus. if you don't have 5 combo points yet, do another shred first)
- Rake (with 15% damage bonus from TF)
- Savage Roar
You will wanna use rip BEFORE ravage to have the 30% haste from the feral charge buff...
I would delay the Ravage until after the Rip, instead use a Mangle/Shred to get to 5CP if the first 3 styles you mentioned did not get you there already, Rip, then immediately Ravage. Considering 4-5 GCS = seconds plus a bit of user "lag" have passed, the Stampede buff should still be running. Depending on Omen procs, you might even want to put in another Shred to dump energy. And try to refresh the Rake near the end of TF, of course.
By the way, is clipping Rip once you can TF again still viable? Or would the CPs be better spent on a FB?
228 Resilience (2.24%)
13 Crit (0.07%)
33.9 Melee DPS
239 Melee Min Damage
358 Melee Max Damage
Thaaank jooooo!! Awesome guide!
So i've watched some of the ferals in the world top guilds. lika sejta (guildleader of paragon EU-lightning's blade), he's feral now nd has got 6/7 HMs
If i believe the armory he is reforging haste/hit to crit/mastery like before 4.2.
And I don't think Sejta is a noob or doesn't employ with his class.
so what du you think about this?