Kittah, -you- bitch. Sure. But you won't be up in arms on the forums for FB only hitting for a small amount. You know on average the numbers are okay(ish). The people getting hit for 4k with FB won't be storming to the forums either to brag how a Feral only hit them for a small amount. Getting hit for a 50k crit though (whether it's Mind Blast, Aimed Shot, Arcane Barrage, Ferocious Bite or what-not) will have people whining on the forums. And, to be blunt, rightly so. I'll gladly have it drop down to ~35k crits if it means the bottom end goes up by an equal amount.

Steellynx, I'm not sure how PvP-ers would react. One has to be careful already anyway to not get CC'ed away from your target for part of Berserk's duration. While it does grant you 'new' energy to use once you connect again, it can be annoying. Opening up more kill opportunities while losing some pressure would probably be a fairly decent trade-off.

2 min CD would be most welcomed if they were to nerf the duration. It just feels wrong that we'll be nerfed due to a trinket. Blizzard should have seen this coming a mile away when they only buffed our weapon damage scaling on shred and mangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Hotfix was implemented.
    While wearing [Fandral's Flamescythe] you get a buff "druid of the flames" , and whenever you switch to cat, you are a flame cat. No more need to be in combat.
    Thanks bliizard.
    Are you sure about that? I see no hotfix notes on the forums, no announcement, and no change so far with my staff.

I know from time to time, if I leave a BG or get DC'd while in combat, I usually get to keep the buff without having used the hidden CD. I don't see any persistent passive buff granted by the staff though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Hotfix was implemented.
    While wearing [Fandral's Flamescythe] you get a buff "druid of the flames" , and whenever you switch to cat, you are a flame cat. No more need to be in combat.
    Thanks bliizard.
    As of this moment, this is not the case for me (Thunderhorn-US, though if this has begun to roll out -- a change of which there's been no indication by blue post -- it's possible it simply may not have hit all servers yet).
    Bigslick (14/14H 25m) Lethal-Thunderhorn US
    "Those who deny respect for others deserve it not for themselves."

I could change forms without losing the Druid of the Flames buff, therefor changing back into fire cat form. However, you can manually right click the buff and cancel the aura. It wouldn't change into fire cat form if you haven't used the Flamescythe for the initial Druid of the Flames buff.

High Overlord
    I just tried to do this and I do not get the druid of the flames buff when I switch to cat.. there is no hotfix for my staff.
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Is Fluid Death or Ricket's Magnetic Fireball better? :/ Having almost 380 Agility at all times with Fluid Death is really nice but the proc and on-use crit is also pretty nice. Help me out.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cruit/advanced
    Last edited by Cruit; 2011-07-25 at 03:38 AM.

the trinkets are listed on the first page, but ofc it also comes down to your own gear set-up

a question for others cats how do you do majordomo 25? (N) when he jumps in catform he leaves 1 add behind and we are told to kill it but i cant reach 5 CP's on that add and then going back on the boss i cant reach 5 Cp either so i see my zelf dropping realy low on the damage meter during that phase
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I try to keep my energy low, and when he jumps away I auto-attack the adds while regenerating energy. If you get energy capped you can also toss in a swipe, since that doesn't remove your combo points.

Well, I don't dps adds. Maybe a swipe, but that's all. They will be damaged by cleaves, and there are many other classes not depending on cp to do decent damage. Mostly I run after the boss and continue building up cp as he travels back. Also a nice moment to use Feral Charge.

I might try Mihirs strat though, could be a dps gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I try to keep my energy low, and when he jumps away I auto-attack the adds while regenerating energy. If you get energy capped you can also toss in a swipe, since that doesn't remove your combo points.
    Pretty much that. Sometimes i happen to refresh SR mangling them:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUc39wmy5E0
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Ah, thanks for posting that. I was getting really frustrated about not having as high DPS as I'd like for Staghelm. And having my Raid Leader yelling at me for craptastic damage on the cats wasn't helping; this puts my issues to rest.

Now if only that slimy little bastard would drop my staff...

stalking mihir on armory: arm profile lists you with 2x tier 12 but your gear is still reforged to mastery instead of haste?
    did the stat prio change? or do that style just suits you the best?
    or is there a third option as in? OMG IM TO LAZY?

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    stalking mihir on armory: arm profile lists you with 2x tier 12 but your gear is still reforged to mastery instead of haste?
    did the stat prio change? or do that style just suits you the best?
    or is there a third option as in? OMG IM TO LAZY?
    I was actually stalking his armory as well and wondering the same. My guess is he's reforging mastery because he has the 2t11 still as well.

It was my impression that while you're still using 2pcT11, Mastery edges out other stats. It's not until you get 4pcT12 that you need to OMGHITANDEXPERTISE out the wazoo. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

As I understand it:
    2p T11= mastery/crit.
    4p T11= mastery/crit.

2p T11 & 2pT12= mastery/haste.

2p T12= haste/mastery.
    4p T12= haste/mastery.
    Of course don't take that as the gospel.

Otherwise, You guys think I should reforge to exp/hit caps? Leave it as is? And finally, I have 2p t11 & tpt12. but the two t11 pieces are only ilvl 359. Should I break them once I get an upgrade or hold it till I get two?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...garra/advanced
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2011-07-26 at 02:25 AM.

I've reforged pretty much completely out of mastery to either expertise or haste but haven't pushed any caps on hit or expertise and between that and gear upgrades there was a very, very noticeable increase in dps, especially during AoE situations.

I'm currently using a priority of mastery > exp > hit > haste > crit. Seems to be working fairly well: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=12242&e=12422

When I replace 2T11 with 4T12 this or next week, I'm gonna try reforging away from mastery, something like exp>hit>haste>crit>mastery or haste>exp>hit>crit>mastery.
    Last edited by Mihir; 2011-07-26 at 07:50 AM.

when i got my 2xT12 this week i ran a mew simulator that said something like:
    1.25 for haste +-0.05
    1.19 for mastery +-0.05
    so i was oke lets go for haste

i ran an other mew simulator all i did was i reduces mastery by 300 and added 300 to haste
    the result was soemthing liike
    1.23 for mastery +- 0.05
    1.19 for haste +- 0.05

so mindly swapping all mastery for haste seems to cause some weird effect i dont understand but the value of mastery goes up when i loose mastery and gain haste, while the value of haste drops.

so in the end i went for a bit of 50 / 50
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

High Overlord
    welcome to the forums
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit