It's not live on US servers, however myself and a few ferals that I know have already swapped out our UW's in preparation. Personally I never liked the trinket, couldn't be happier that I can drop it before I pick up Matrix.

Also I want to state how emphatically I love the Hungerer trinket. The proc rate is so fucking amazingly good. First hit every single time, and the moment it comes off CD, it's active again. It is better than sex.

Ticketed it, lets see how they respond.

Also yay hc fandral staff DD

High Overlord
    grats Mihir
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Ticketed it, lets see how they respond.

Also yay hc fandral staff DD
    Gratz! Same here. After 5 weeks it finally dropped. Together with our first ever Firestone. But Firecat>Firestone!
    Last edited by Tarasin; 2011-08-05 at 01:22 AM.

Updated BiS and trinket lists with Unheeded Warning nerf.

Matrix Restabilized

I actually think this trinket put mastery higher than haste (especially with 2t11)
    For haste and crit proc its always same : 30 sec duration, 105 sec ICD.
    For mastery its more tricky: if you can time your rip and rake proper - you will gain much more benefit: lets say you apply your dots on 1-st sec., then pop rake on 15 sec and right before proc end, rip will be on 23-rd sec.

After that mastery buff wears off, you STILL get benefit from it, putting it's useful duration to 44-45 sec not 30 sec.
    On average numbers it will be : 466 haste VS 700 mastery, guess 700 mastery will win.

To get it work you still need mastery to be higher than haste even by 1 point.

Bad thing: Hungerer, it procs haste... so you will also get haste buff from matrix in this case

Mihir, on your trinket list you have Tia's Grace twice, once third from the bottom and once above the nerfed Unheeded Warning. There is a (*) qualifier for it, not sure what that is there for.

where does this put the Alch agi trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by stygma View Post
    Mihir, on your trinket list you have Tia's Grace twice, once third from the bottom and once above the nerfed Unheeded Warning. There is a (*) qualifier for it, not sure what that is there for.
    Normal version and Heroic version

Duh, I guess I'm a biscuithead. . . thanks for clearing that up for me.

WTB Not having to use Ancient Petrified Seed. kthxx

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    I think it's pretty decent if you have 2t11 and don't have The hungerer yet .

here some macro for it if you hate to press trinkets like me .

mangle :
    #showtooltip Mangle(Cat Form)!
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 13
    /cast Mangle(Cat Form)!
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

shred :

#showtooltip Shred
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 13
    /cast Shred
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Machida; 2011-08-06 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    Thought to macro it with TF? and forget about "on use"( i hate on use trinks myself tho)

I'm confused, why are you listing Cyclone above Prestor's for 4p T12? Haste has more value at that gear level, what am I missing?

Fixed .

I see you don't have the alchy trinket on the list. Does this mean its not a option?

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Got the 391 Fandral's... At first i was like WOOOHOOO THE BEST DAY OF MA LIF!!!
    Now i'm bugged by this:
    1) Mew tells that haste is way better than other secondary stats (~1.6, others are ~1.3 and lower);
    2) I must keep my crit rating higher than haste or mastery for the ragnarod trinket to proc on crit;
    3) I CAN'T get my haste higher than crit or mastery;
    4) I have thousands of options how to reforge and my mind is going to blow up.

Please help me

upd
    And UW got nerfed... Aww that sucks. I have 2p t12 only, so it seems my best choice of what i have are 384 Rag trinket and H Prestor...
    Ugggh, so 1mil iterations + those 2 trinkets + 1608 mastery, 1347 haste, 1700 crit, 838 hit and 253 expertise. I'm going to sleep :/
    Isn't the prestor proc gonna make matrix proc haste anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Isn't the prestor proc gonna make matrix proc haste anyway?
    Sometimes yes, sometimes not
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I haven't seen any theorcrafting related to the Ancient Petrified Seed. Given that we will be able to macro it into TF and have 1277 agility every other TF (and every single Berserk), is it possible that this trinket could be far better than everyone thinks? I don't know about the internals of Mew (and have no desire to delver into Java), so I'm not sure if that is being taken into modeling considerations.

I currently macro it in to tiger's fury, still irritates the hell out of me :-/ .