Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    so engineering helms do not coem whit base stats ?
    hmm that explains it :P
    Correct. In our case it has Agi, Sta, metagem and those 2 eng sockets.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

15+ Year Old Account
    You may want to add http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/96264 for the enchant section

Hey Mihir, noticed you changed the trinket BiS. On EJ you said Mew is showing H: EotC BiS. I understand why its better, but when I plugged my stats into Mew and replaced my FD with H: EotC, my second is UW, it was roughly a 700 dps loss.

Does the trinket become BiS with more heroic gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    What are you talking about, Nitro Boosts or Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket? None of these affect our abilities.
    I saw a post either on here or FD discussing how best to use dash in conjunction with running out and leaping back in for ravage and I was more or less jokingly pointing out that the boosts are one more and one better way to execute said maneuver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    Hey Mihir, noticed you changed the trinket BiS. On EJ you said Mew is showing H: EotC BiS. I understand why its better, but when I plugged my stats into Mew and replaced my FD with H: EotC, my second is UW, it was roughly a 700 dps loss.

Does the trinket become BiS with more heroic gear?
    The big difference is the passive stats; the 363 agi on H:EotC blows away the 193 hit / 128 mastery on FD. The FD proc is obviosuly better than the EotC proc but the difference between the procs is smaller than the difference between the passive stats.

Switching FD for H:EotC grants me about 120 dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The big difference is the passive stats; the 363 agi on H:EotC blows away the 193 hit / 128 mastery on FD. The FD proc is obviosuly better than the EotC proc but the difference between the procs is smaller than the difference between the passive stats.

Switching FD for H:EotC grants me about 120 dps.
    So speaking of these three trinkets; I also have problems with them. Currently going with FD and HC EoTC. Should I switch FD out for UW? I still feel like FD > UW though and can't find a page where it's actually counted on.

Deleted
    Putting your stats into Mew I get a ~110 dps increase switching FD for UW (from 24270 to 24383).

hey mihir my armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raker/advanced ,im pretty much in 359 gear and hope to get weapon this week, the thing is that rawr says that haste>crit for me while mew says crit>haste,im rly confused about this so i need some help.Also whats the best 4parts of T11 to get?I see u having ur geared goin for haste so how do u feel with it?is it better for ur gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Putting your stats into Mew I get a ~110 dps increase switching FD for UW (from 24270 to 24383).
    Thank you very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    hey mihir my armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raker/advanced ,im pretty much in 359 gear and hope to get weapon this week, the thing is that rawr says that haste>crit for me while mew says crit>haste,im rly confused about this so i need some help.Also whats the best 4parts of T11 to get?I see u having ur geared goin for haste so how do u feel with it?is it better for ur gear?
    There seems some level of crit (around 42% raidbuffed) after which additional crit goes down in value while haste goes up. Tho the exact behavior of this point is still unclear.

Using the latest version of Mew, I get the following stat values for you:
    Weapon DPS: 4.72
    Agility: 2.92
    Strength: 2.24
    Mastery: 1.075
    AP: 1.067
    Crit: 0.922
    Haste: 0.916
    Hit: 0.82
    Exp: 0.82

So when you get a bit more agi, you can probably start dropping some crit rating in favor of haste rating, but at this moment crit is still better.

im still a bit confused at the whole haste overtaking crit thing. can someone explain to me how haste becomes better? at what point do i pick haste over crit? im in iLlevel 357 all purples except 2 of my gear pieces and all my haste/hit/expertise is now crit and mastery. again how is this haste thing working and when do i make a switch? is it similar to the stacking agility / stacking armor pen in wrath?

Thanks mihir for doin that for me ,theres comes another question tho mate ,u said when i get a bit more agi,can u enlight this for me?i mean how much more agi i should start goin for haste mate?

i didnt realize someone was asking a simlar question, ill have to read the last few posts as well :P

Mihir,

How much agi would you say one needs to make the leap from reforging haste -> crit, to going crit -> haste. I'm at work and have no access to mew atm, but I'm also very impatient in knowing something when it pops in my head.

Mihir stated "There seems some level of crit (around 42% raidbuffed) after which additional crit goes down in value while haste goes up. Tho the exact behavior of this point is still unclear."

So whether you get ~42% crit from crit rating or agility, once you hit that mark, you can begin reforging some crit rating into haste rating.

To all of you who are confused with the behaviour of crit and haste; here is a general guideline:

- Item level 346: Crit > Haste
    - Item level 359: Crit ~ Haste
    - Item level 372: Crit < Haste

For exact values for your particular gear combination I strongly recommend to download Mew and insert your stats there. Also, Simulation provides more accurate information than Formulation.
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2011-02-19 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo...

Deleted
    With careful reforging of haste <-> crit you should be able to keep crit and haste pretty much equal from ilvl 359 onwards

Little off topic, but recently been messing around with rip. It seems sometimes I am getting 11, 12, or 13 ticks which seems very odd. Is it my recount that is misleading or is it something that i am not aware of?

Taking into account glyph of shred? are you talking about looking at WOL reports, the mechanic where if you refresh with less than 3 sec remaining it adds the new rip to the end of the old rip could mess with it.

I am applying Rip on target dummies and shredding 3x to get max duration and seeing that at times it ticks 12 or 13 times as opposed to 11.
    I let it run out try again. It seems to fluctuate and was wondering if there is something that I dont understand to get the 2 extra ticks at most.