Just went and re-read the first page and have a quick question. Is it not worth it to use Pounce as your opener? I would have thought that the dot it puts up at the start would be worth it, but I'm not sure about DPE or anything like that.

Afaik no its not worth it, costs way to much energy for the DMG output
    Edit: damn phones with their shitty auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    should help you
    (can't post links so had to remove that from quote -.-)

On that note, are you sure about the glyphs? As Leafkiller posted on EJ (can't post links, but it's post #48 in Mew topic) TF should still be better, but there hasn't really been much discussion or verifying (not that Leafkiller generally needs much verifying, but the best "guides" haven't really been updated/changed yet) on it. Basically, I'm wondering if it's something you and Mihir missed or what's the deal with it?

Edit: Just noticed this Tangedyn - your last post on your official forums topic (#119), at Nefarian interrupts, you said haste rating instead of hit rating. Should be obvious to most it's just a little "typo", thought I'd just mention it just in case (can't post there as I play on EU servers).
    Last edited by Obblivion; 2011-03-06 at 07:18 AM.

Yeah, I'm aware of Leafkiller's post. I haven't verified it myself, but if you've noticed the follow-up he's found that Tiger's Fury isn't always better, but it is dependent on the duration of the fight. So I think the right thing to say is that they are both about equivalent, and which one is better depends on the exact duration of the fight. I will probably update the post and my guide soon, but it's not a critical issue.

I would tend to favor Berserk myself, because several fights tend to have a "burn phase" where you really want to maximize your DPS from Berserk. This is subjective of course, so Berserk vs TF will probably boil down to personal preference.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, I'll fix that.

Yes, true, I did see the follow-up, just that unless you're doing a farm fight that you know the expected length of, it's rather rng if you'll get a good fight length or not. Though still yes, it also depends on the fight mechanics themselves, as in like you said, if there's a burn phase where you want to maximize your dps. Thanks for clarifying

i noticed atleast 3 top feral druids (with consistent wol rankings)on wowarmory who seem to be using glyph of savage roar instead of tf/berserk.
    does savage roar glyph scale better and is it worth using once u get your 372 malevolence?

No, not really. We've tested the 3 Glyphs against each other on Mew SImulation on full E372 gear and Glyph of Savage Roar is slightly behind TF and Berserk. The difference isn't very big though, so it's definitely very possible to still do very well with the Savage Roar glyph.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally prefer the utility of running Glyph of Berserk, for burn phases and such, or running Glyph of Tiger's Fury to get more use out of the buffed Rakes/Rips, but I suppose one could make an argument, if they are in fact that close, that Savage Roar would require less upkeep, and if you are more of a utility on a fight than a DPS (HM Halfus comes to mind for me), then it could be beneficial?

About i just wanted to say that for me TF works better because when i run with berserk glyph i always find my send having to wait 1-3 secs for applying TF'd rip ,while with TF i always have my rip TF'd.So for me at least seems like TF is better on most fights (for example bersker might be better for magmaw or something i dont rly know)

15+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed this on other druid parses too, but the majority of the damage on Magmaw (from me) came from Shred (I was number 2 in my guild, and I ranked ~110/120ish on world of logs), which isn't usually the case, so I would say Berserk is probably better, for that fight.
    Last edited by Tygroen; 2011-03-06 at 11:40 PM. Reason: (I was Number 2, not 1 in my Guild)

Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    About i just wanted to say that for me TF works better because when i run with berserk glyph i always find my send having to wait 1-3 secs for applying TF'd rip ,while with TF i always have my rip TF'd.So for me at least seems like TF is better on most fights (for example bersker might be better for magmaw or something i dont rly know)
    Considering that glyphed TF has 27s CD, while Rip has 22s CD, I'm a little skeptical that TF is always ready for Rip. In any case Mew Simulations have shown that it is not worth letting Rip drop just to TF it. Mew Simulations also already takes into account that Rip will have less TF uptime without the TF Glyph, so you should not try to double-account for it.

Deleted
    Any fight with a clear burn-phase will favor GoBerserk. So Magmaw, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Chimaeron, Maloriak, Conclave of Wind pretty much. On other fights GoTF might be better for you.

Deleted
    You were guys whining about ferals and maloriak last time. Actually be happy and wait for nefarian heroic

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nl...=13661&e=14264 can't touch it!

Backing to topic - actually someone wrote before that savage roar glyph scales more then rest - not really, since berserkin gives u ~ 2 extra shreds, which are scalling with weapon also. I think it's all up for personal preference, which glyph use. Dps diffrance is so small between them.

For US posters: please "Like" Lamissa's post in the Ask a Dev thread. It's the closest thing we have to a Feral PvE question.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...69?page=14#270

I fear this might be ignored becaused it breaks the "Only one question per post." rule...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

This has been my rotation...curious to see what you guys think. I am new to the kitty. --->
    Faerie fire--->charge--->mangle--->rake--->shred to 5cp--->tiger's fury--->rip--->ravage. Once TF drops i pop berserk and shred to 5cp and pop savage roar. I would continue to keep up mangle, rake, rip, and FF. Only time I use Ferocious Bite is when the boss is below 25% and I have 5cp since it refreshes my rip. I also through cower and skull bash in as needed. let me know what you think.

Hello all, i had a quick question about Best in slot trinkets

My guild is in progress of getting down nefarion and once we do, we will be 12/12. I am full 359 and my current trinkets are unsolveable ridde and essence of the cyclone. my question is, what are the best trinkets as i move forth into heroics? ive seen all different places name different trinkets and i was wandering what are generally the 2 best trinkets are as i start heading into heroics? thank you

Deleted
    Fluid Death and Unheeded Warning, replacing Fluid Death with H:Essence of the Cyclone asap.

ok, thats what i was wondering about, the hit trinket. so replace it once we get the halfus trinket. sounds good! and now to get the other trink :-/, i need gold!