I fear this might be ignored becaused it breaks the "Only one question per post." rule...
    It looks great, but Will It Mog? | Are you fully Glyphed?

This has been my rotation...curious to see what you guys think. I am new to the kitty. --->
    Faerie fire--->charge--->mangle--->rake--->shred to 5cp--->tiger's fury--->rip--->ravage. Once TF drops i pop berserk and shred to 5cp and pop savage roar. I would continue to keep up mangle, rake, rip, and FF. Only time I use Ferocious Bite is when the boss is below 25% and I have 5cp since it refreshes my rip. I also through cower and skull bash in as needed. let me know what you think.

Try the first post in this thread.

Hello all, i had a quick question about Best in slot trinkets

My guild is in progress of getting down nefarion and once we do, we will be 12/12. I am full 359 and my current trinkets are unsolveable ridde and essence of the cyclone. my question is, what are the best trinkets as i move forth into heroics? ive seen all different places name different trinkets and i was wandering what are generally the 2 best trinkets are as i start heading into heroics? thank you

Fluid Death and Unheeded Warning, replacing Fluid Death with H:Essence of the Cyclone asap.

ok, thats what i was wondering about, the hit trinket. so replace it once we get the halfus trinket. sounds good! and now to get the other trink :-/, i need gold!

Grunt
    What about any of the new heroic instances, in what way will that (assuming-ly) affect the best in slot trinkets? I really wanna get the Unheeded Warning but yea I'm a little short on gold (go farm, lol I know).

i just bought my unheeded warning for 5k, they are pretty cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Burlacher View Post
    i just bought my unheeded warning for 5k, they are pretty cheap
    On your realm, and/or because the seller was dumb.

Fast question - why "top" feral druids in top guilds (top 10) are switching from off-tier shoulders + 4pc to off-tier chest + 4pc? Anything changed, or what happend?

What is the best way to dps the swils on maloriak heroic? I've been targetting the highest on health getting a 5 combo rip off then switching to the next highest and repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Fast question - why "top" feral druids in top guilds (top 10) are switching from off-tier shoulders + 4pc to off-tier chest + 4pc? Anything changed, or what happend?
    Maybe because they couldn't have put their hands on the chest before Imo chest is the best off-tier g-part.
    Da Vuhdo iz wid'ya mon!

Shoulders are actually better stat-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    What is the best way to dps the swils on maloriak heroic? I've been targetting the highest on health getting a 5 combo rip off then switching to the next highest and repeating.
    That's about it. If you manage to get enough Rips rolling, tab through and renew Rake on each remaining add.

If there's multiple targets which need a rip, it's usually better to rip at 4 points, instead of possibly wasting a crit.

With all the AoE buffs do you think cats will see some love before firelands?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    Maybe because they couldn't have put their hands on the chest before Imo chest is the best off-tier g-part.
    Actually according to math shoulders are better. And many of this players got this chest before, but they (4 of them) switched from shoulders to chest last time...

Just a quick question, how does Akirus the Wyrmbreaker (epic) the STR weapon with higher dps vs Selizas spear hc. Quick help appreciated

About 200 dps above seliza's (but still 300 below malevolence).

Thanks! I took it as it was going to get nuked otherwise and malevolence has a funky tendency of not dropping! : D thanks.