Deleted
    What about any of the new heroic instances, in what way will that (assuming-ly) affect the best in slot trinkets? I really wanna get the Unheeded Warning but yea I'm a little short on gold (go farm, lol I know).

i just bought my unheeded warning for 5k, they are pretty cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Burlacher View Post
    i just bought my unheeded warning for 5k, they are pretty cheap
    On your realm, and/or because the seller was dumb.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Fast question - why "top" feral druids in top guilds (top 10) are switching from off-tier shoulders + 4pc to off-tier chest + 4pc? Anything changed, or what happend?

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the best way to dps the swils on maloriak heroic? I've been targetting the highest on health getting a 5 combo rip off then switching to the next highest and repeating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Fast question - why "top" feral druids in top guilds (top 10) are switching from off-tier shoulders + 4pc to off-tier chest + 4pc? Anything changed, or what happend?
    Maybe because they couldn't have put their hands on the chest before Imo chest is the best off-tier g-part.

Deleted
    Shoulders are actually better stat-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    What is the best way to dps the swils on maloriak heroic? I've been targetting the highest on health getting a 5 combo rip off then switching to the next highest and repeating.
    That's about it. If you manage to get enough Rips rolling, tab through and renew Rake on each remaining add.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    If there's multiple targets which need a rip, it's usually better to rip at 4 points, instead of possibly wasting a crit.

With all the AoE buffs do you think cats will see some love before firelands?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    Maybe because they couldn't have put their hands on the chest before Imo chest is the best off-tier g-part.
    Actually according to math shoulders are better. And many of this players got this chest before, but they (4 of them) switched from shoulders to chest last time...

Just a quick question, how does Akirus the Wyrmbreaker (epic) the STR weapon with higher dps vs Selizas spear hc. Quick help appreciated

Deleted
    About 200 dps above seliza's (but still 300 below malevolence).

Thanks! I took it as it was going to get nuked otherwise and malevolence has a funky tendency of not dropping! : D thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Actually according to math shoulders are better. And many of this players got this chest before, but they (4 of them) switched from shoulders to chest last time...
    Between shoulders and chest offpiece's there's about 5-10 dps difference (out of 25k); so it really doesn't matter much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Between shoulders and chest offpiece's there's about 5-10 dps difference (out of 25k); so it really doesn't matter much.
    It metters when you are geek who wants to max everything (like me ).

Do anyone have some tips for Nefarian hc? I realized I can shift out of form under the mind control to slow myself, but it looks like I do something terribly wrong with the buff. :-/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Do anyone have some tips for Nefarian hc? I realized I can shift out of form under the mind control to slow myself, but it looks like I do something terribly wrong with the buff. :-/
    Be sure that hunters are making traps, or atleast shaman is putting slowling totem. Start with popping rip/rake with debuff, and when timer is almost over put dots again (rake and if u can rip). Also prey for the MC while your berserk resets

Hello, I'm fairly new to feral, May I ask the reasoning for 0/2 primal madness in your spec? When you have it 2/2 in the suggested spec, Just curious ^^.
    Last edited by Skaithakk; 2011-03-13 at 09:04 AM.

The amount of DPS that Primal Madness gives you is next to negligible. The reason why most Cat guides list it is simply because it's still a DPS increase to take it, and assumes that you wish you min/max. Primal Madness is the obvious first talent to drop if you want a bit more utility, in this case Mihir took Perserverance to increase survivability.