Okey, but still it's 24 dps difference, so why not to make life easier?

Tangedyn, I don't think he's necessarily referring to the results in Mew, just discussing how detrimental it would be to get the caps to smooth things out a bit. I along with many others I'm sure feel that it's just a pain in the ass when you have 2-3 dodge/misses in a row which gives your TF JUST long enough to fall off before applying a rip, etc. With EP values working out to be so close I don't see why reaching these caps would be discouraged for the very minor dps loss.

Exactly that's my point. In fact I'll try to do this week and see results. Im in half way to get my bis gear, but still near nothing changed compared to last week so from logs I'll be able to compare my dmg from this and prev week.

i jsut bought the unheeded warning and was wondering whats ebst side trink between tia's graec and teh jc demon panther trinket

Deleted
    Well, are you sure Mihir that UW is better then nefarian's hc trinket?

Generally it is better, but there might be a few gear combinations where it is not and that yours is one of them. Does Mew tell you that Prestor's Talisman is better than Unheeded Warning?

The top 3 trinkets (UW, H Prestor's, H EotC) are pretty close together in value, just grab any 2 of them and you should be fine. Most people starting out with heroic raids should be able to get UW and H EotC fairly quickly, by the time H Prestor's is available to you, you're pretty much at the end of current raid progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    i want my heroric staff :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Use Mew. It will tell you which trinket combination is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trelorejuvas View Post
    UW is epic fail..
    Such irony...

15+ Year Old Account
    l2relative stat values? or l2mew? UW is anything but an epic failure. That increased weapon damage combined with our current Shred spamming rotation, and keeping Strength of the Panther x3, and melee hits + Savage Roar, Fury Swipes, you need to evaluate your trinkets dear. It works out much better than the stat loss of other available trinkets.

Look at total damage instead of bleed damage.

I'm pretty comfortable with my UW and heroic EotC, personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trelorejuvas View Post
    TRINKET QUESTION.. i got '' Tia's Grace '' and ''Unsolvable Riddle'' that both have mastery, Today i tried using ''Fluid Death''(valor trinket)..i even reforged it...but still i am losing around 8% + bleed dmg and i dont know if it worth it cause today i tried and my dps was in the same or EVEN lower dps....i Really need help on this one cause i am really stuck here!!Whats ur opinion on this one

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 11:30 AM ----------

are u sure that those 3 are the top trinkets??i dont agry with u... UW is epic fail..it gives +321 agi that Tia's Grace gives more agi and +mastery which is the main source of dmg(bleed)...Eotc is the same...Tia's grace overcomes them...on agi and mastery....Even the HC one only gives +20-30 agi but 285 Mastery will give u more dps...
    If you don't use shred and use rake as your main combo point generator instead then tia's grace will be better i guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    If you don't use shred and use rake as your main combo point generator instead then tia's grace will be better i guess.
    Shred generates combo points?!?!?!

I only Shred, Rake's not even worth the energy it costs...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I've no idea what you guys are talking about, all my combo points come from Ravage.
    And maim is the only finished worth using.

All I would like to say is http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/60202/tsangas-helm is BIS for a feral druid over the tier helm. Mastery is better . Hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by Ravenesss; 2011-03-27 at 07:10 PM.

What? I always thought going Bear Form and spamming Faerie Fire was best damage, and then putting in the occasional Growl to make it look all cooler.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally think Insect Swarm provides better DPE

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    All I would like to say is http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/60202/tsangas-helm is BIS for a feral druid over the tier helm. Mastery is better . Hope this is helpful.
    Sure, until you get to heroic level loot and their isn't a heroic Tsanga's Helm. The agility gain from the item level increase outweighs it substantially.