Sweet guide! Thx for posting on my topic so I could check it out. I'll defiantly use this while gearing up my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto View Post
    Noticed these statements in the OP conflict.

Probably been discussed before but couldnt find it in the last few pages, is FB glyph Still a dps loss? Given the Better DPE of Shred, would spending less energy be a dps gain in the sub 25% phase.
    On top of what has already been said, I would just add that it is a really useless glyph when you think about it. If you don't want FB to use more than its base energy cost, Shred to spend the extra energy and FB at (or very close to) 35 energy. No energy converted to damage and lost, and you're free to use some other glyph.

I prefer to be able to FB in the Nom Nom Nom phase without blowing additional energy on it, e.g. when you just used TF. FB simply becomes another way to apply Rip.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    As with all search functions, people would actually have to use that feature. Which they don't.
    trollololol'ed

As for the topic regarding glyph of Ferocious Bite, I currently do not run it. I can more often than not time a Tiger's Fury for after Ferocious Bite or have enough energy that it doesn't matter, and I haven't noticed many fights where I'm not also doing something else that would warrant a need for the energy. It's a dps increase on a lot of fights, I am sure and I do actually switch to it on certain fights.

Also Ferocious Bite has little, but some use (in my opinion) on fights with let's say adds that need to die quickly that do die quickly (the fights that immediately come to mind are Cho'gall, Atramedes HM, Magmaw HM, Al'Akir), where your dps may go down very slightly, but where your damage went was actually more important. In addition, on fights where there is a lot of target switching (and perhaps either long-ish travel time or Feral Charge is on CD), and you have already built up the 5 cp Rip and have time to get off a 5 cp Fero Bite before making your way to the next target or you can get a TF off after switching (think Conclave, Valiona/Theralion, Nefarion p1) (I'd say Ascendants, but it's unlikely that would be useful), it could be a dps increase.

In some of those situations, I am not sure if it is moot due to a lossed-damage-offset or to the very minimal dps increase some situations it may provide, but certain fights at least it can be as or more effective for what needs to be done.

Also, just throwing it out there, nothing irritates me more than having FFF get missed while running in and my charge is on CD, so I'm sure an argument could be made that Glyph of FFF would be a very slight dps increase very situationally.

Is Dargonax's Signet still good for feral dps druids? I can't post links, else I would.

Here's a try, though:

www . wowhead . com/item=60226/dargonaxs-signet

Quote Originally Posted by rawrtryforce View Post
    Is Dargonax's Signet still good for feral dps druids? I can't post links, else I would.
    Yes, it is still BiS, but I wouldn't take it over any strength user who also needs it.

Deleted
    It's actually not bis anymore (and therefore not listed), the conclave+omnotron rings are both better now.

Oh, I didn't notice the update on the rings in the original post. I just assumed it was still better. My bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it still best to go with the non set heroic omnomnom shoulders for the one non tier item?
    Last edited by Smartie; 2011-04-08 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Is it still best to go with the non set heroic magmaw shoulders for the one non tier item?
    According to the stats value - yes.

And it's omnitron shoulders mate :P
    Last edited by mmocf41af226f1; 2011-04-07 at 10:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you
    Last edited by Smartie; 2011-04-08 at 08:26 AM.

I am soon to be in a slight pickle and am trying to plan a course of action. I just recently got my 4 pc (yay!) with tsanga's being the off piece. My guild also has heroic atra down, so when the chest drops, should I try and roll on it now even though all my tier is regular and get the helm, or should I stick with tsanga's until I get heroic helm? I would think that heroic>regular, and just go from there...but yeah.
    So the actual question:
    Heroic Atra chest+reg t11 helm>tsanga's+ reg t11?
    Or is it such a minimal thing that I shouldn't even worry about it?

P.S We need to start alerting more of the masses that strength gear is not kitty gear >.> I was thinking neon blimps...

Deleted
    H:sark is about 221 dps better than regular T11 chest, tsanga's is only about 30 dps better than regular T11 helm. Another option is to go for H:T11 chest from halfus and wait for omnotron shoulders. I'd say just take whatever heroic piece drops first out of atramedes chest, omnotron shoulders and chimaeron gloves, and go with that.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-04-07 at 02:59 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    H:sark is about 221 dps better than regular T11 chest, tsanga's is only about 30 dps better than regular T11 helm. Another option is to go for H:T11 chest from halfus and wait for omnotron shoulders. I'd say just take whatever heroic piece drops first out of atramedes chest, omnotron shoulders and chimaeron gloves, and go with that.
    thats what I did I got the H sark off atra because my shitty guild at the time was no where close to killing heroic Omnotron

The question actually is, is your guild going onto killing Nef heroic? Because otherwise, you have to subtract the heroic T11 helm from that equation.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    You need to have 67.80% plus your % hit and % exp on your character sheet (raidbuffed in cat form) to hit the crit cap for auto attack.
    Expertise isn't measured in percentage. Or are you referring to the probability of getting dodged? Also, where do you get 67.8% from? In the longer version you state that the crit cap versus a boss, with 0 hit rating and 0 expertise rating, is 62.25%. Is this actual crit chance? That is, after accounting for the 1.6% crit chance reduction per target level above your own? If so, that would be 62.25 + 1.6 * 3 = 67.05% on the character sheet, not 67.8%.

White Crit cap (with 0 exp/hit) against a boss should be 100 - 24 - 6.5 - 8 + 4.8 = 66.3%

Deleted
    Okay, so I've got around 2500 valor but dont know what to use them on!
    Here is my char:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/dovve/simple

Any ideas? Should I go for T11 set-pieces or just epic up my gear?

2 piece set bonus -> Fluid Death -> 4 piece set bonus -> relic and the other pieces of you still need them at that point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since the Stampeding Roar talent and Glyph of Pounce change, we haven't had much Kitty PTR attention. I would just like to point out that all of our problems have been now addressed and solved with this new addition:

"Prowl has a new icon."
    ^http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-notes-april-8

Excellent.